Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2k obo

Old 10-17-2010, 06:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2k obo

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 for sale!
2000 obo
170k miles but jeep run easy 300k+ if maintained right
Recently got the oil done, fixed battery terminals due to bad connection(perfect now), tune up, new spark plugs and wires, new ignition rotor, new distributor cap, fuel system tune up, and an engine diagnostics that came back with no problems.
Exterior could use some work but nothing major, the work would be a dent or two popped out to make look clean and also a new grille support for the lights. lights at the moment work and all just looks kinda tacky sagging.
Interior is fairly clean for the amount of miles on this car. headliner could be fixed for cheap @ an upholstery shop for under $100. other than that clean. stains on seats but nothing that would affect the comfort or clothes of driver.
this is my daily driver, it is running, highway and rural.
this jeep needs some TLC and can easily be flipped to excellent condition with some minor fixes.
the price is clearly under KBB value just to be sold.
this car can easily be flipped and make a huge profit!
link to KBB for this car: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Private Party Pricing Report - Kelley Blue Book|true|254488|true|254401|true|254391|false|254386| false|254386|true&mileage=170000
Fair: $2800
Good: $3440
Excellent: $3815

I was in the midst of flipping this car, some TLC will flip this car FOR SURE! Im moving soon so first come first serve
wont hide anything from a buyer, so if any questions please email me! check it regularly and will respond to all serious inquires
thank you