Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

_____________2005 BMW Z4 Custom!! Cheap Need to sell for College Money_______________

Old 09-24-2010, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy _____________2005 BMW Z4 Custom!! Cheap Need to sell for College Money_______________

Price - 19,445

Negotiable, If you like it just call and come and see it. I need to sell to pay for college, college is 9,000 a semester and i think i could always get another car but am very sad to see it go. THIS CAR IS A MUST SEE!!! Car has been garaged kept, Sport Package is very fast!!! Non Smoker, Satellite Radio, VIPER SMART START ( $1,200 ), All windows are tinted, CLEAR SHIELD BRA on the front of the car, All lights have been protected and covered ( front and back ), New exhaust has been installed. I have a Stage 1 air intake, All emblems have been changed to Carbon Fiber!!! I have hardwired a Garmin and a Valentine 1 radar detector for easy comfort. I have changed all the lights in the car to LED for bright visual effect. Has Ipod adaptor for music. Tires are in perfect condition they were just put on not to long ago. Car is hand washed Once a week, Hand wax ( Clay Bar & Black Wax ) every 6 weeks. Car is very well maintained on a daily basis, you will not be disappointed when you come and see this car!!! Pictures do not do the car justice. Please call if you have any questions or would like to come and see it ask for Ely.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS AND MORE DETAILS