Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Whats Wrong With This 99 Ex Coupe

Old 09-23-2010, 12:53 PM
B18A1 99 CIVIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by project racing
its auto
so what does that mean
Old 09-23-2010, 01:01 PM
formerly lolsrc

you asked what was wrong with it

project racing
car audio
car alarms
turbo rebuilds
tranny rebuilds
nissan and honda motor swaps
even small repairs
done at your place or you can come to me
at good price shared_pm me for price&details
Old 09-23-2010, 01:52 PM
B18A1 99 CIVIC

Originally Posted by project racing
you asked what was wrong with it

aint nothing wrong with an auto shit pulls hard and can just as good as a 5 speed
Old 09-23-2010, 02:32 PM

You asked, so here is my answer. Without trying to be negative, blue book for the car is 3200 and nobody pays full blue book value. Plus, it is an automatic, which most people do not want for the decrease in economy, quickness, and driving enjoyment, not to mention the decrease in weight with a manual transmission. Also, a loud exhaust does not help. Looks like a nice clean car, but you're just asking too much and most people on here do not want auto.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:23 PM
B18A1 99 CIVIC

Originally Posted by phil04
You asked, so here is my answer. Without trying to be negative, blue book for the car is 3200 and nobody pays full blue book value. Plus, it is an automatic, which most people do not want for the decrease in economy, quickness, and driving enjoyment, not to mention the decrease in weight with a manual transmission. Also, a loud exhaust does not help. Looks like a nice clean car, but you're just asking too much and most people on here do not want auto.

YEA AND YOUR POINT IS SO WHAT IF THATS THE BLUE BOOK CRAP LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO SELL OLDER MODELS FOR WAY MORE MONEY LIKE THERE CAR IS WORTH THAT CUZ THEY PUT A TURBO IN THERE/ THAT DONT MAKE YOUR CAR WORTH MORE THAT SHIT LOWERS YOUR VALUE AND MY CAR IS NEAR PERFECT CONDITION/ IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE BUT DAMN

I JUST TYPE THAQT TITLE SO PEOPLE WOULD LOOK I WASNT REALLY LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AND U CAN EASILY CONVERT THIS CAR
Old 09-23-2010, 04:41 PM

Actually, performance upgrades, if done correctly, do add value to the car, just not as much as they originally cost. Look at it this way, if you put a few gold bars in the back seat would you still sell the car for the same price as without them? I have converted a civic to manual before. It can be done, yes, but it is a bit more work and requires buying a special mount, doing special wiring, making a custom sheet metal piece to fill in the shifter hole, changing ecu, linkage, clutch pedal and lines, etc etc etc.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:56 AM
yaaa boy fuk wat u heard

yeah man, your trippen balls lol....besides that older model civics like eg's as an example are sold for more because people look for them more, its a lighter shell and it looks better than the newer model (ek)
the most youll get out of your car will be 3k and its gonna take awhile to sale on TAMPA RACING.... post it on autotrader, or craigslist.

performance upgrades does raise the price!

are you a girl? a kid? or this is your first honda?
Old 09-24-2010, 10:09 PM

take off the exhaust and put a stock one on. theres really no point since its automatic, and put it on coilovers then you can sell it for like 3000 obo!!!