Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1986 Toyota MR2

Old 08-31-2010, 11:56 AM
Sports Impact Tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1986 Toyota MR2

Sellin my 1986 Toyota MR2, fairly fast, and unique ride. it's 2nd year made which makes it 1st generation with 160K original miles. odometer stopped workin. replaced the WHOLE HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEM other then the head gasket, and the water pump, the following are all new: radiator, tubing, fan radiator switch, fan relay, temperature sensor, all of it's been replaces and all brand new. It has the 1.6L 4A-GE DOHC 16V engine. pushes 118 HP but also tops out at 150MPH. The engine is in the back of the car which makes iot a class C Exotic sports Car. it's obviosuly 2 seated. Has a JVC CD player with a minor sound system for the moment (1200 Watt DHD amp pushing 2 10" type R PG's and 2 4" by 6" Pioneer's. the enterior is blue. it has a blue L.E.D. OPTX underglow i hooked up under the dash that pulses with the base. The interios is blue, with stock blue racing seats, blue carpet and the speedometer is in KM/H and reads 240 KM/H as top speed. 150 in MPH. it's a 5 speed manual stick shift and has no problem going 100+. Does donuts, and drifts it's an amazing car for drifting, sits really low to the ground. Has no exhaust atm. i do not have a welder to weld the exhaust on so the exhaust is sitting in the trunk in the front of the car. Fairly decent car, not much wrong with it except a few very minor things. give me a call at 863-286-1623 if interested or e-mail at pimpn_ska@yahoo.com $3,500 O.B.O OR trade. only trade for honda's/ 240SX's/Supra's/ Eclipse (GSX) if it's a honda must be a V-Tec H22,H23A,B18. must look decent..im all about show cars, but i like performance too. Thanks If i cant sell it or find something worth trading her for i want a 1.6L DOHC 4AGE 20V silver top, or black top engine. if you have one, new or used give me a call or e-mail MUST BE COMPLETE engine though, and i need the wiring harness/ECU