Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

(&**&^&^%&%&%&%^%^& Tw Or For Sale My Baby 94 Civic Ej2 With Build And Ac %^$

Old 07-12-2010, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up (&**&^&^%&%&%&%^%^& Tw Or For Sale My Baby 94 Civic Ej2 With Build And Ac %^$

No Bullshit in my thread PLEASE
It's my car done my way and not yours
I come to Tampa every couple weeks but live in Daytona Beach so

CAR HAS Ice cold ac AC NO POWER STEERING +1

Have a civic dx ej2 not a Eg it's American. Beautiful green color. It could use a paintjob on the top but the sides are nice. It has GSR leather seats the dark tan ones in front and back. Car is very clean. inside and out

Performance
B18C Bottom end stroked
LS Crank
Revhard rods
Wiseco 11-4-1 comp pistons
12-5-1 total compression
Block Guard
B16 Head intake side ported
Full Revhard valvetrain valves, springs, retainers
Advanced oem type r lost motion assemblies
Skunk 2 pro 1 cams proffesionally degreed by Neil
Comptech header old skool
Some 2.25 ebay exhaust
Weaksos intake
Hassport mounts all 3
Motor is capable of spraying up to a 200 shot but has never seen more than 125 on last setup

The car is not tuned at the moment as I barely drive it and dont have the money too do it. Just put the cams in a month ago and replaced front crank seal, rear main seal, Honda OEM headgasket,
There were no corners cut when the motor was made. The car was daily driven and all clearances were exact and precisly checked. Torqued exact to spec. The only reason I am getting rid of this as it is making me crazy. I always wanted to finish the car but it's holding me back in life from other things that are more important. Motor has around 10,000 to 15,000 miles approx

Suspension
Tokiko blues
Ebay coilovers in front
Spring in back dont remember the name
Polyurethane bushings all around every spot
Del sol brakes and no drums in back
Metal brake lines

B16 tranny
Rota gt3's

Pictures will not be granted only to serious buyers only because of the fucking people that steal for a living that all deserve to die slowly

That's all I can really say I am located in Daytona Beach
but come to Tampa on occasion
Again im not giving out all the information on top of my head because of theives sadly but it im sad to see it go unfinished
You will have to get it tuned which I would reccommend Alpha or Vega and no-one else because they are trustworthy and know their shit..

Offer cash or trades looking for a daily driven vehicle prefrebly Honda but throw them out there worst i can say is no
I really love eg hatches or ek hatches
Please No American or European

お探しの商品を以下の車種別メニューよりお選びください

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b-r-performance/
Old 07-12-2010, 02:35 PM
[ jdm]+[ _Dreams]

yoo shared_pm me sum piks i got ek 4 door cleannn!!! look at my threador txt or call 904 405 0970 send me pic
Old 07-22-2010, 11:27 PM

tune it first u will be happy i will fix that lil bs problem thats makin u not want ur baby