Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2002 camaro V8

Old 07-09-2010, 11:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 camaro V8

For sale 2002 Camaro 110k on body 70k on motor and 10k on transmission this is a 35th anniversary edition with the B4C police package and was a former FHP car. The ls1 was swapped out for a 2002 lq9 6.0l with a Futral Motorsports 230/230 114 cam, dual springs and high volume oil pump. The transmission was rebuild a year ago with a beast sunshell , a yank 3600 converter and b&M transmission cooler. The car also has a SLP air lid, smooth bellow, free ram air mod, msd wires, truck ignition coils, BMR strut tower brace, lower control arms, and panhard bar, All the bushings and mounts except for the sway bar mounts and end links have been replaced with poly. Also the air pump has been removed and the evap has been relocated. She has a basic tune and runs great on it but could use a professional tune she also needs new tires, an alignment and an A/C compressor the only other issue is the CD player doesn’t work but the radio works fine. I also have all the original parts except for the LS1 that I will include with the car. I am asking 9,000 OBO and for an extra $400 on top of what we agree on for the car I will sell you my standard copy of hptuners that is already licensed for this car and has 4 credits left. You can reach me by email at Jeremyb4c@gmail.com or on my cell 727-417-0250 if I don’t answer please leave a message and I’ll call you back when I get off work

Old 07-09-2010, 05:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man i want this car lol ttt for you
member #3