Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

94 ls four door teggy fs ft

Old 06-20-2010, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 ls four door teggy fs ft

Hello, I have a real clean four door 94 teg five speed. I am mainly looking for trade because i am moving back to Ohio at the end of next week and I am just seeing what i can get before I move. I will also entertain cash offers, I am looking to get 4000.00. This may be a little bit high of a price for some people but it may be a good price for others, Whatever the case I would just like to see what I can get. AS for trades this is what I am mainly looking for, clean eks hatch or coupe, eg hatch or coupe, teg gsr two door. These are the cars that I am mainly looking for but I will consider others, so just let me know thanks.

With all that being said here is the info on the car. I got this about two and a half months ago on trade. I had a fully built boosted eg hatch that I brought down from Ohio, I needed more of a dd because i drive three hours back and fourth to work every day and my hatch was not a good dd for me lol. It has 103k on it right now, and is a clean dd and stockish car. Clean FL TITLE. The teg needed some work when I got it and i will now list the new parts that I installed and then the aftermarket parts that are on it.

NEW PARTS

1. New driver side axle not a rebuild
2. New clutch slave cyl
3. New clutch master cyl
4. New oem shifter bushing kit
5. New oem dizzy o ring
6. New dizzy cap and rotor
7. New plug wires
8. Brand new BF goodwrench traction TA tires all the way around
9. New oem valve cover gasket set

HERE IS THE MODIFIED LIST

1. Type R front Lip
2. KYBS with ground control adj coilovers
3 DC 4-2-1 HEADER
4. FULL 2 1/4 inch exhaust, has cat, resionator, and stock looking muffler, sounds real clean
5. Fidenza flywheel,
6. ACT clutch
7. throttle body spacer
8 Skunk 2 short shifter
9.Yellow High beams
10, Blue bulbs
11. Buddy club lug nuts
BY THE WAY NO PARTS ARE STOLEN ON THIS CAR. I DON'T ROLL LIKE THAT WORK FOR YOUR SHIT NOT STEAL IT.

Here is the bad list, Yes most cars have this list. I am going to list everything down the a t that is wrong with this car that i have found and know of. I am 100 percent honest and would expect any trade offers to be the same thanks. Here is the list

1. Crack in the front windshield bout 10 inch high does not affect driving.
2. Has attellzas tail lights , they are smoked so they don't look too bad, but not my style. lol
3. Car has been repainted was factory white and is a clean pearl white. just to let people know.
4. Has a clean title but looks to of been hit not too bad, but was fixed they could of done a better job, but car drives straight no rust from it hood was red and both front fenders were too they are painted nicely but some red is showing under the hood. Front end fitment is real good
5. Driver side half shaft carrier bearing has some play in it, has some vibration on while driving.
6. Needs new front rotors, pads are good though.
7. A/C IS COMPLETE AND WORKS, I CUT THE BELT, IF YOU BRING A BELT WE CAN PUT IT ON.
8. Driver window is a lil slow but all the windows and sunroof work.
9. Could use oil change in a month
10. I would change the plugs in the near future.
11. Back seats are the original, they are a dark tan with some cracks, NO RIPS. Front seats are mint as you can get lighter tan out of a obd2 teggy. Full leather front and rear.
12. THEIR IS NO RUST ON THE CAR EXCEPT FOR A DIME SIZE IN THE TRUNK UNDER THE TRUNK GASKET THAT'S IT.

Other information about the car is, Timing belt and water pump and tension pulley was changed a 92k i have no proof i pulled the timing cover and does look like both were changed. The car is a true special edition, has the wood grain trim that says integra. The car has window tint driver windows is a little scratched up but looks good. I pulled the center console and i was going to pull the seats and shampoo the carpet, But i don't have the time anymore. Carpet is not bad at all still looks good, but i do that with every car i get. I like to be clean you know lol. The teg also has a sony cd mp3 player and only has two highs inn the front door pannels. Well that is all i can think of right now i put everything on this ad that i know about the car vin number is avl, if you are worried about the front damage. Also more pics can be sent upon request. CALL OR TEXT ME AT 740-856-7353 MY NAME IS IDRIS I MIGHT NOT ANSWER FOR AWHILE DUE TO ME WORKING ALOT BUT I WILL GET BACK TO ANYONE WHO IS SERIOUS. Thanks all TR MEMBERS WHO VIEW THIS . ALSO OIL LEAK IN THE MOTOR PIC WAS FROM THE DIZZY O RING CAR HAS NO NO NO NO LEAKS AT ALL.THE MOTOR IS ALL CLEAN NOW
Attached Thumbnails