Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

92 BMW 525i 5spd lowered White W/ Black leather

Old 06-05-2010, 10:23 AM
buy my artificial cement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 BMW 525i 5spd lowered White W/ Black leather

1992 BMW 525i
Alpine white with Black leather
All power options work
Cold ac/heat
Heated seats
*Steering wheel not included but can be worked in*

*New*
Radiator
Thermostat
Waterpump
Hoses
Spark plugs
Fuel filter
Flex disc
Center bearing
Valve cover gasket
Both belts replaced

Car is lowered with Bilstein struts and lowering springs(rides good), has front and rear sway bars. The car is in good shape over all, A really fine example of some of the best Bmw's ever made. This has been my daily driver for the last 7 months. I have taken it on many trips without a problem ever. Drove to TN and back(9hrs each way) without a problem. Reliable 2.5L straight six motor and 5spd transmission. Some of the things that arent so perfect on it is the headliner is sagging some,doesnt need it but re-doing the headliner would complete the interior. The oil pan gasket needs to be replaced, it will leak about a Qt of oil every 2500 miles(i have the gasket that i will include in the sale). The cabin filter needs to be replaced(air will blow out harder from the vents), the passenger rear door panel needs to be re-glued. Other than those minor things, everything else is great. If you are interested email me or call me for fastest response at 352-428-2328, $4200