Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F/S F/T** KAWASAKI 636 Porsche Blue motivated seller

Old 06-03-2010, 08:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S F/T** KAWASAKI 636 Porsche Blue motivated seller

I have a 05 Kawi 636 Custom Porshe Blue with White Pearl recently painted. The bike is in perfect condition never been raced stunted or dropped. It has tons of work done to it that is tastefully done. Tires were just bought a couple of months ago brand new not used and are the top of the line Michelen Piliot Power 2ct with 2500miles on them. Bike rides and handles like a brand new bike. It has always been garaged kept and all maitnence has been kept up by a local shop in Daytona. Always Mobil 1 synthetic oil and timing tentioner was just replaced. I have two bikes and just moved and am looking to get rid of my things to buy a nice boat for the summer. There are tons of upgrades done to the bike and ill try to list what I can remember off the top of my head. I am concidering to trade if its something nice and reliable and not some pos id like a montero sport anything 01 or newer or a civic with K20swap maybe a Silvia 240sx or S2000 with money on my end. I am also not going to come down on my price "much" being that this bike is almost flawless and kept top quality condition with hard to find parts. If you dont have the money do not bother calling and asking me questions. Sorry to be jerk but last bike I sold I was tossed around by dreamers and not doers. The Price is $5,600 obo reasonable offer that is my number is -(407)967-9423 or liquid4kaos83@yahoo.com

-Tinted dark Double bubble wind

-Brand new headlight housing

- HID conversion not the cheap ones that dont work and serve a purpose.

-Smoked 07 zx10 Flush mount side turn signals

-Michelen Piliot Power Sport 2ct front and rear 80% tread life

-Hard seat cowl with stock seat with no tares

-Integrated tail/turn signals

-I have rear sets that are not the knock off ones where your break light does
not work they are adjustable with carbon fiber

-One of a kind Exhaust Duel crome pipes that look awsome I have never seen
another pair. GPR shipped from Italiy

-The rims have chrome just on the lips and it looks fresh but not to flashy

-Power commander that makes the bike faster.

-K@N air filter

-Timing chain tentioner replaced to a manual in June

- All service up to date and always Mobile1 Synthetic oil every 3k miles

Im sure im forgetting something but thats a run down of most of what it has this bike is definitely the nicest 636 around no questions asked it get complements every where I go. Im asking the price I think is fair based on what others ask for the same bike with not as nice parts and stock paint scheme, or even worse the classic primer flat black im cool job. It has 157xx miles and I have title in hand. I do have extra parts to through in when the buyer picks it up. Thanks and call for any reasonable questions.

Oh yeah I have some paint left over to give to the buyer for any future touch up jobs that may need to be done. Thank you and please no negative calls please only call if you are interested and have the means to buy a bike. (407)967-9423 Or Liquid4kaos83@yahoo.com thanks again and its $5,600 OBO but nothing unreasonable please

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ABOUT A JOB YOU HAVE OR THAT YOU LIVE OUT OF TOWN AND ARE GOING TO HAVE IT PICKED UP: This is a sales add not a job application