Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS/FT 1974 Honda CB 750 bobber

Old 05-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Euro Rat !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 1974 Honda CB 750 bobber

well im gettin ready to move down to st pete and id like to turn some of my toys into money. what i got is a 1974 honda sohc cb 750 . the motor in the bike was just rbuilt not to long ago , Id say about 6 to 7 months ago . i bought the carbs from a guy in gainsville that said they were just rebuilt they seem to do pretty good ,but i wont promise they were just rebuilt. it has a brand new charging system on it . its kick start only , i have the starter if youd ever want to hook it back up . Im in the proses of wrapping the seat , dont know in what yet. there is a octagon oil tank on the bike now . new clutch lever and throttle tube . all new throttle cables and clutch cable . Harley head light< brand new harley 2000 sportster coils , foot pegs , old kick start foot peg.brand new tires . im sure im forgetting a lot . now the does need a battery and a grip on the throttle, and a rear fender ... i might throw one back on there. and paint if you dont like the primer brown lol . but that it fill it up put a battery in it and ride . i dont have any new pics of the bike but here is what it used to look like the rear fender, pegs , kick start peg , oil tank , and clutch lever are changed ill update the pics when i get some .

here is the most recent pic i have of the bike ( cell phone pic ) shes looks better i promise lol .

so now i guess it comes down to the niggy gritty how much or what ill trade for lol . id take a nice dd car/ truck lmk what you got, swapped hondas ls b20 so on no signal cams thank you , or id take 2100 OBO , im not firm on the price just a good spot to start . so shared_pm lmk what ya got worst i can say is no

Bought Not Broken!!!
Member#1

EuroRat

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?

Last edited by iglOo; 05-10-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:56 PM

bobbers are by far my favorite style of bikes....if i can sell my car soon i promise ill take this off your hands...

ttt for a super clean and unique bike
Old 05-11-2010, 05:38 AM
Euro Rat !!

Thanks bro , ya a lot of time went in to this thing. I'd love to keep it but I need a car or some cash

Bought Not Broken!!!
Member#1

EuroRat

Old 05-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Euro Rat !!

ttt

Bought Not Broken!!!
Member#1

EuroRat