Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

96 Lincoln With Hydrolics.....

Old 05-06-2010, 06:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 96 Lincoln With Hydrolics.....

I Have A 1996 Lincoln Town Car With Hydrolics Up For Sale Or For A Good Trade The Blue Book For The Car Is A Lil Over 3 Grand And The Hydrolics Are Over A Grand The Car Need A Few Cosmetic Things Fixed But She Runs Strong No Dents Ne Serious Rust Interior Isnt Bad But All Around A Good Car . My Name Is Jay No Low Ballers Please My Girl Is Into Hondas And Im Gettin Rid Of It To Get Her A Car She Wants So Hit Me Up On Here Or Call Me 813-574-7669 . I Have Pics But It Wont Let Me Download Them Here So Hit Me Up And I Can Send Them To You Thanks .
Old 05-06-2010, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by FLABOY77
I Have A 1996 Lincoln Town Car With Hydrolics Up For Sale Or For A Good Trade The Blue Book For The Car Is A Lil Over 3 Grand And The Hydrolics Are Over A Grand The Car Need A Few Cosmetic Things Fixed But She Runs Strong No Dents Ne Serious Rust Interior Isnt Bad But All Around A Good Car . My Name Is Jay No Low Ballers Please My Girl Is Into Hondas And Im Gettin Rid Of It To Get Her A Car She Wants So Hit Me Up On Here Or Call Me 813-574-7669 . I Have Pics But It Wont Let Me Download Them Here So Hit Me Up And I Can Send Them To You Thanks .

bump .....
Old 05-07-2010, 03:51 AM

bump