Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

93 Acura Integra ***** $1500 OBO

Old 04-30-2010, 05:32 AM
High Voltage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 Acura Integra ***** $1500 OBO

I have a 93 Acura Integra RS that is your basic car with a few extras. It has 17" rims with low pro tires, also adjustable shocks all the way around. Under the hood is a B18 DOHC with Megan header, AEM cold air intake. All the rest of the car is original and the paint is primer at the moment. I just installed a new water pump and timing belt and even with those up grades it still gets 25+ mpg depending on how you drive. I am looking for $1500 OBO.. I need it gone ASAP!! It is a great car, and very dependable.. I have been driving it for over a year an hour to and from work.. I don't want to get rid of it but I have a baby on the way and my wife needs a larger vehicle..

******* It has 184,233 miles ********* and is AUTOMATIC*******

Contact me @ ashmeat@gmail.com
Old 05-01-2010, 05:27 AM
High Voltage

I am willing to consider any reasonable offer... I just need it gone ASAP! Very flexible on price..
Old 05-01-2010, 09:01 AM
If the crown fits...

please contact me. willing to buy today. i have cash. please email me and i will give you my number. im not on tr often so it would be hard to contact me on here. casie0726@live.com