Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2000 celica gt with new engine and trans

Old 04-04-2010, 04:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 celica gt with new engine and trans

hey looking for cash offers will take partial trade and cash.
this is a 2000 celica with 233,089 miles on the body.
I just had toyota put in a brand new crate engine, now has about 1700 miles on it. i also put in a brand new crate transmission has about 500 miles on it cause i did that like 3 weeks after. also stage 3 clutch lightened flywheel and short shifter just installed.
The car has fresh 1 month old paint with new body kit new lights and new tires. thats it for the out side. intieor is fresh inside cant tell car has this kind of miles on it. car also has a axel back toyota trd race exhaust not loud nice sound also has brand new turbo kit not even installed on car with everything you need still in original box. no time for install.
I used this car as a highway car for work thats why the milage was so high on last engine. i redid everything from ground up because i planned on keeping it. ran into some problems with the law so i need to sell to pay the debt. i paid like 1800 for engine alone and 2000 for the 5 speed transmision. the car has ZERO problems brakes are good everything. i will sell car with turbo kit its still in original box. again im just taking offers on it thanks,Mike frenchgolfclub@yahoo.com

inthe past 4 months ive put like 6 grand into car. its very reliable and wil be for a long time. could be fast to (with turbo kit).

Last edited by mikeyrocks6; 04-04-2010 at 04:22 AM.