Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS EG JDM B16 BLACK 3000k!!!

Old 03-11-2010, 06:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS EG JDM B16 BLACK 3000k!!!

SOLD...
Im not looking to waste anyones time!!! so im getting straight to the point in whiy im selling for a low price... What im looking to do is get myself into a newer model SI I just need to sell my car to get the rest of the cash... What I'm selling is a 93 honda civic hatch si with jdm b16 , i wanna get straight into what wrong with the car so this way i answer most of your questions and u can make up mind sooner the better cause i really want my new car... small thins on outside is the hood you can see in the pics i got its a bit chipped and would need to be painted (minor) the back bumper was hit slightly and has a dent plus paint off on the dent area that would need to be replaced(minor) the front headlight is out just recenlty after i took pics right side power window seems to be out i think i may be something minor honestly i just havnt looked into its been to cold lately to roll windows down anyhow... the interior could use some new carpet i mean floor mat covers most anyhow but if i kept car i would consider...i have a/c set however not installed i actualy owned an ek and traded a guy for this car 1 year ago and came like that i just never got it put on myself its setting in the trunk.... all these are just minor things which im sure any honda guy can get done with little cost its a 93 eg but the front right axle is messed up not to the point where it wont drive I drive it to and from work everyday its just from 25-35mph it starts to shake a bit , i tried tire balance, new tires brand new ls rims and its definelty the axle reason why i havnt fixed really because im waiting to get my money together to get newer Si anyhow thats pretty much all the bad not to be negative on the car its just to be realistic on knowing what your buying... the goods are it really is an overall clean car everything i mentions on the bad are all cheap fixes again if ur a honda guy u know this but the car has gsr leather, super clean ls wheels, common mods to motor headers , intake , aem fuel pressure regulater,hids, car can use some TLC just to get it feeling and looking super clean .... car is for sale 3k for a quick sale serious buys text me asap 813-298-9482 take a look at pics under EG PICS on my myspace page myspace.com/ballroomboxing theres the link im sure most questions have been answered its definitly a clean car u can see so for urself especially for 3k this is something i need done sooner then later before i just end up esing my money to keep it myself let me know what u think.............

Last edited by santosEG; 03-16-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:02 PM
OL' MAN

post pics, not a link to your myspace, wtf, i hate going to 15 pages just to see a pic of a car.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:12 PM

if you were interested on getting a clean ass hatch for just 3k u would take two seconds of ur time to look otherwise i thinks its funny u didnt take time to look yet had time for pointless message haha , there always the BACK button...
Old 03-11-2010, 07:35 PM
OL' MAN

well if your so quick to sell and for (cheap) you would have posted pics, its not that hard man!!! you are the salesman , we are the customers !!! sounds like it needs alot of things to be (clean ass) but thats just a opinion, since i didnt waste my time digging through the bs. glws but if it were me (needing) to sell it asap i would post pics. just my .02
Old 03-11-2010, 07:35 PM

bump for a si
Old 03-11-2010, 07:44 PM

your right and i agree its just im not in dying need to sell and i took the easier way out for me totally agree, and now that you got that outta your system im sure there are other eg for 3k u can go look for if your not interested thats not my opinion thats just facts... and my last point is at least im not trying to do what anyone else would do and just have u figure it out on your own.. i at least put everything out there to avoid most of the bs behind it all and sell it for what it is most other car my price range have two colors cut me some slack...again i agree with ur statemenr on me being the salesman, other then that lol all i hear is wa waaa waaa

Last edited by santosEG; 03-11-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:54 PM
mowchowbrowncow

if i had 3k id hop on this.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:50 PM

right over the bridge in clearwater, may be interested i want to see it to check this axel problem out n see the car overall, got ur 3k in my pocket wanting a clean car, call or text 727 687 9295 if idont answer send a text i may be working
David
Old 03-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Tacoma with M/T's!!!!!

hey interested in the car are you available this weekend?
Old 03-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Breakin tranny's

Ive text you 3 times with no response...