Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

95' Ford Probe GT

Old 02-18-2010, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 95' Ford Probe GT

I Have a 95' Ford Probe GT up fpr sale. It has about 135,000 mi on it and it is 5 speed. It's red on the exterior and has grey interior, power everything. The car is an awesome beautiful car, and everything on it is pretty much factory except i have an exhaust muffler on it and a sony cd player in it. The car needs a paint job due to sunfading and has a valve stem seal leak , not major just has smoke out the exhaust when you stop and go. Other than that this is a beautiful well kept car and will get you where you need to go and like i said if you are capable of doing the valve seal and getting it a paint job you'd have a great car. PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS, JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! I appreciate you taking the time to look and if you wanna see pics you can call or text me and i can either email them or text them to you, I just took the pics off my phone and havent figured out how to transfer them to the computer yet, if I figure it out I will post them later. I am looking for $1700 obo. You can reach me at 352-525-0516 anytime.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this still for sale? Any pictures?