Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

94 lude si

Old 02-17-2010, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 lude si

hi ive got a 94 prelude si with a professional rebuilt engine and tranny it is a automatic i know that sucks but good daily driver no issues but a oil pressure sensor that when the motor was being pulled broke some how so needs a new one no leaks of anykind and engine bay is super clean engine and tranny costed over 4500 and other things have been replaced like brake master cylinder new battery..dont have pictures right now camera is lost but looking for it the outside needs little work has two dents about the size of a golf ball and driver door has a small scratch interior is immaculate and has dvd player with 2.5 screen and a 7 inch flip out monitor looking to get 3700 obo need to pay off bills and money owed love the car shame to have to let it go at this price
Old 02-17-2010, 12:43 PM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

when you get pics shared_pm me, and what kind of price if you take out the dvd,
CASH, no b.s.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:51 PM

looking to get 3700 obo the total spent on the car so far is 7400 so i cut the price in half that excludes the price of the car drivetrain alone cost more than that
Old 02-17-2010, 12:54 PM

it was built for boost mechanic who rebuilt it told me it will hold 15 psi was going to swap tranny to stick shift havent gotten around to it