Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Wanted!: 95+ Civic Coupe / 96+ Hatch 4000 cash in hand , and tegras and preludes!!!!!

Old 01-29-2010, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted!: 95+ Civic Coupe / 96+ Hatch 4000 cash in hand , and tegras and preludes!!!!!

Looking for a 95+ Civic Coupe and 96+ Hatch, prefer to have a b16a b18 or
b20, must all be vtec and 5 speed. looking for something that is clean, i dont care about rims or body kits or anything, if u can drop the price and sell the rims or body kits or easily detachable [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]upgrades[/FONT][/FONT], go ahead.

mainly just want a nice clean stock looking civic with a swap, I PREFER TO HAVE SI rims tho.

Looking to spent no more then 4000

email me at hondapower238@aol.com, text or call 973-525-7939

have cash in hand.

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]im[/FONT][/FONT] located in Port charlotte florida, near ft myers on west coast.

if your further then 100 miles it would be greatly helpful to me if we can meet half way, and if u have lots of pictures and maybe a video, i dont wanna waste anyones time nor mine with going to see something to just check it out.

i wanna buy now.