Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

TW: 2002 blazer FT

Old 12-11-2009, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TW: 2002 blazer FT

Hey so this is my girlfriends car and she's thinking of getting rid of it for a car instead. Its red and its just about to hit 70k, so it has decent miles and has just had the plugs, wires and oil changed and I'm about to do the fuel filter as soon as I find a wrench lol
She likes 94+ tegs, 2nd gen eclipses, and 98+ civics. But were just seeing what's out there so nothings in stone. Would prefer the car have close to the miles that this one has or atleast some money on top, but like I said nothings in stone.

The only bad is that the hood is primered gray and the grill is black, was in a small wrech about a year and a half or two years ago, clean title and no frame damage.
I do not have any pictures to put up since I'm on my phone, however just text me for pictures and ill take whatever pictures you want.

My number is 813 507 9821. Names john, get ahold of me anytime.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:33 AM

u got pics?
Old 12-11-2009, 10:02 AM

Yeah, just text me and ill walk outfront and send you some pictures.

I don't have a comp so I use my phone to get on here and don't feel like tryin tp figure out how to try and load them from my phone to here. So text me or shared_pm me your number and ill send you some pictures