Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

real deal racing equipment

Old 11-11-2009, 07:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default real deal racing equipment

Fully built 90/91 Talon AWD for sale whole or parts

Car: 90 Eagle Talon All Wheel Drive 5 speed chassis in perfect shape for painting, no dents or dings. I have spare hood, light assem., doors and rear hatch included as well as spare front and rear seats, black and silver in perfect shape.

Engine: Fully built 4g63 6 bolt long block built by Drew at Twin Cam performance, bored .60 over with cryo and polished crank, eagle rods, wisco 8.1:1 teflon coated pistons, full balance of rotating assembly and eliminated balance shafts. All hot tanked and completely decked and clean. 5 layer metal head gasket. The head is fully built also with 2g lifters, dual spring titanium ret. with all new valve guides and seals. hp high flow valves with 3 angle valve job and crower 282 cams with fidanza adj. cam gears and was port and polished. Built for 700 horse power.

Tranny: I have a fully cryo treated 90/91 tranny with 4 spider diff built by DSM Jerry that has never been used and can fit 90 or 91+ linkage due to extra pin on gear lever. I also have new transfer case, drive shaft, axles, rear diff w/ 4 spider.

Brakes and Suspension: I have VR-4 brake convertion with dual calipers and 4 wheel slotted disks never used with braided lines and custom line with eliminated antilock. I have new KYB adjust. suspention, 4 way front, 8 way rear.

Injectors and Turbo Setup: 1000cc Precision Turbo and Engine injectors. Full custom stainless steel piping beautifully done by Tuner Glen with Precision Turbo and Engine GT-35-R turbo and new Precision Turbo and Engine matching inter cooler with Tial 50mm wastegate and Tial blowoff valve and custom down pipe with side draft exaust.

Almost all new and must see. even more stuff new, radiator ect... please call because I cant check post often.
Please call for prices, prefer to sell as a whole to serious racer and see her get finished. I will accept offers for whole and individual parts. Serious inquires. I have title and reciepts
813-361-2969 Jason