Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Fresh crashed eg swaped repareable 1200

Old 10-11-2009, 04:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fresh crashed eg swaped repareable 1200

hey guys i have my 95 eg hatch for sale crashed it was hit by a motorcycle and either needs a new quarter pannel or needs to be banged out the qurter pannel has a gash through it but the car is over all clean ass hell and runs it has a ls motor with around 70kk miles legit gsr tranny new clutch and flywheel new axles and belts the motor runs great if you wanna hear it bring spark plugs and a ground wire to the head and it will start rite up has cold ass a/c its been siting for 3 months and still has cold a/c the interior is flawless cleanest around has wiring for a system and has wiring for fogs the car has a siebon carbon fiber trunk and duckbill with ne 2 1/4 piping and has a brand new front bumper and lip and has suspension all around the car needs a controll arm so it needs to be towed and the rest of the car is really clean i want 1200 firm the swap alone is worth 700 and the carbon fiber pieces are worth 400 together that almost all your money made back i dont part it out my self because i need the money befor tuesday the car has also spoon miors and a good alarm let me know if you can come get it from my gearge the paint is new also so if you buy it and i dont want it anymore you can make ur money back and more let me know please txt or call at 386-473-6374 i cant txt you pics or email me nikebot23@yahoo.com thanks need this gone !!! i want my nnext car
Old 10-11-2009, 04:41 PM

bump its a great deal if you look on my recent posts you can see the car for sale when it was whole the car sits on stealies now
Old 10-11-2009, 04:48 PM
WAT CHU THiNK;

How Much R Yu Sellin It For ?