Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

WTT: My Running/Driving CRX Si for your EK Shell!

Old 09-29-2009, 08:01 AM
I race sailboats

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: My Running/Driving CRX Si for your EK Shell!

Title sums it up pretty good,

What I have: A very economical 1985 Honda CRX Si

It has windows and locks, though neither are powered, as well as a power moon roof that works fairly well. It runs and drives great, gets 25mpg city and 30mpg on the highway. This CRX put a blistering 90 horsepower to the flywheel back in the mid 80s, so if you're not used to massive power this car might not be for you. It weighs in at just over 1800lbs with a full interior and a tank of gas. I have a clean title in hand, carfax reports show no accidents in the 24 years this little car has been chugging around the southeastern united states. The interior is in absolutely fantastic shape, especially for a 24 year old car. The guys that attend the St. Pete meet can attest to that. The exterior is lacking, the car actually changes from primer gray to gloss black when it rains, which is pretty cool, but overall it needs a paint job. There was a full tune up done on the car about 1000 miles ago, including plugs, plug wires, distributor cap/rotor, fuel filter, oil, coolant, etc. The car is mechanically sound, it does not smoke, drip, tick, knock, or stall, though it does need an idle adjustment. The gauges all work perfectly, and the speedo is within 1-2mph at 70. It has roughly 1346XX miles currently. I bought this car to replace the cowl hooded civic after I totaled it, and I use it to commute to and from school every day, as well as trips to Tampa and back. The car has a KBB value of $1500

What you have: A 96-00 Honda Civic

Your car can be a coupe, sedan, or hatchback, I don't care if its a DX, CX, LX, EX, Si, or My Little Pony Special Edition. It preferably does not run at all, or has the rod knock of death after a terrible incident of overheating, too much nitrous oxide, too much boost, or whatever. I would prefer if it came with a motor in it. The suspension need not be very good, and the interior is completely unnecessary, apart from the steering wheel. A major plus to a car with a certified weld in roll cage, no bolt ins. I want a car with a clean title, or a rebuilt title, anything that isn't stolen or salvaged. I would also like a white car, though that is not a huge factor.

The trade:

If you have an awesome little car that meets my standards, we can trade. You'll have a reliable car that drives and can take you places cheaply, I'll have a rolling shell to make into my next project. I expect about $500 cash on top of this trade for most vehicles, but if you have something with a certified 6/8 point cage, no interior, and a decent suspension I'll do a straight trade.

PM me with offers

BLACK FENDER PART OUT

Last edited by omgwtfbbq!; 09-30-2009 at 06:00 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:38 PM
I race sailboats

ttt
Old 09-30-2009, 06:00 AM
I race sailboats

ttt