Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Best Deal on TR! 90 5.0 Mustang f/s or f/t

Old 08-21-2009, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Best Deal on TR! 90 5.0 Mustang f/s or f/t

1990 ford mustang lx 5.0
automatic transmission rebuilt a year and a half ago.
body has 196,000 miles
Cold A/C
Power Windows
Interior is EXCELLENT 9/10
Exterior is Great 8/10
Pony Wheels (Needs new tires)

old motor was taken out and replaced by a newer one (receipt says 89 GT Mustang Motor) under 2 weeks ago which is supposed to have around 50k miles on it. I have the receipt for it and a 1000 mile warranty, and the car has only had 39 miles put on it since the motor was installed.

I have another $1000+ in receipts for news parts on this car including new MAF, two new 02 sensors, new ignition coil, all new gaskets and seals, new spark plugs and wires, new idle air control valve, etc. all with warranties.

The car is at Genium Performance right now, it has an oil pressue problem. Once it gets hot, the oil pressure drops. Genium says it could be from gunk build-up in the Oil Pan and will take it off and all of that for $250.00, or it could be bad bearing(s), which could cost extra.

I don't have the TIME or PATIENCE to deal with this anymore. I will sell this for $2200 OBO which was the price I paid for it BEFORE over $2400 worth of work that I have receipts for... I will also consider trade for any reliable daily driver, lightly modded is fine, just don't want a beater.

You can take the warranty I have, and go to the motor shop, and handle getting the motor replaced if you don't want to pay the money to have the oil pan dropped and the issue fixed, or if you don't want to do it yourself. I have a letterhead statement from Genium that states the issues so that you can bring it along with the warranty to the motor shop to get it replaced.

PM or Post Offers!
Old 08-21-2009, 02:17 PM

will include set of ford lx 10hole wheels with cooper cobra tires that have 70%+ tread left.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:58 PM

ttt