Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2JZ swapped MKIII Supra for CHEAP

Old 08-17-2009, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2JZ swapped MKIII Supra for CHEAP

I have some bills that I need to pay before the end of the month so I will let this car go cheap if it is purchased within the next couple of days, first come first serve.
It is a '86.5 supra with a 2JZ-GE from a '93 SC300 with a 5-speed, the swap is very clean and all of the wiring is done right. Just completed a full tune-up including all filters, plugs, wires and we also removed the throttle body and intake and fully cleaned them and replaced all gaskets. The car starts up and runs but is in need of a couple items.
1. New fuel pressure regulator (the current one is sticky and sometimes works good and then sometimes stays shut)
2. POSSIBLY the 2JZ mass air flow meter (currently the 7M maf is installed and working but I have been told that the 2JZ maf would be better)
Other than that the car runs and drives well (when the FPR is functioning properly!!)
Full 2.5" exhaust is new and the car sounds GREAT!
Tranny is in top condition and does not grind at all and the clutch works smoothly, the swap was done with the 2JZ main harness tapped into the 7M ECU. I have done a complete electronics check on the ECU and wiring according the TSRM guidelines and every sensor checks out. (I did this when I first got the car because I don't trust other peoples wiring) but it did check out to be correct and working properly.

The car needs new paint but the body is in decent shape with very minor rust and fairly straight panels, the interior is in great shape with some small stains on the carpet but the entire interior was removed and shampooed and all the plastics were cleaned front and back.
Car has 167k on it and I do not know about the motor, I have a shop with a lift so stop by and see her and put her up on the lift!
Car and shop are in Lake City, FL.

P.S. I do have the front grille facia its just not pictured.

$1,000 o.b.o. needs to go quick!
I would trailer her home because of the FPR acting up!

bradperformance@yahoo.com
B-Rad Performance shop phone 386-288-5013
Personal cell 386-965-6803

You can never change where you've come from, but where you'll go next is up to you.

Last edited by sittinlow88; 08-17-2009 at 08:23 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-19-2009, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ttt

You can never change where you've come from, but where you'll go next is up to you.