Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

97 mirage cheap daily reliable 30MPG w/ac 1,700 obo

Old 08-13-2009, 04:07 PM
dabeetereater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 mirage cheap daily reliable 30MPG w/ac 1,700 obo

Solddd
EuroRat #2+#3
"YEA THOUGH I ROLL THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF RICE, I WILL FEAR NO TURBO FOR DISPLACEMENT AND TORQUE ART WITH ME... MY RODS AND MY PISTONS THEY COMFORT ME.."

bought not broken!!!
member #2
"having a big turbo is like having a big dick; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards"

Last edited by hmmracing; 09-14-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:35 AM
dabeetereater

ttt nobody needs a good cheap daily?
EuroRat #2+#3
"YEA THOUGH I ROLL THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF RICE, I WILL FEAR NO TURBO FOR DISPLACEMENT AND TORQUE ART WITH ME... MY RODS AND MY PISTONS THEY COMFORT ME.."

bought not broken!!!
member #2
"having a big turbo is like having a big dick; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards"
Old 08-14-2009, 03:47 PM
dabeetereater

ttt somboyd need a daily i need this gone
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 08-15-2009, 08:29 AM
dabeetereater

dam no one needs a cheap daily
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 08-15-2009, 10:08 PM

put some hubcaps on that bitch and some seat covers some girl will come along and buy it.
member #3

Old 08-17-2009, 03:17 AM
dabeetereater

ttt need this gone i know somboyd needs a daily
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 08-17-2009, 04:15 PM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 08-18-2009, 08:09 AM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 08-19-2009, 05:48 AM
dabeetereater

ttt i know somboyd needs a cheap daily come get this thing
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 08-20-2009, 03:34 AM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2