Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS/FT 98 civic 4dr

Old 08-07-2009, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 98 civic 4dr

havent had the car for a long time but i really wanna get into a turbo d again. as far as what im looking for a trade-throw something out there. so up for trade is my 98 4dr honda civic. has a jdm b20 with uknown mileage but was ordered from tigerjapan i think so i doubt has over 60k. type r tranny with lsd with no grinds, shifts solid and a stage 2 clutch in. solid motor mounts and magnaflow exhaust. has brand new carbon fiber hood on it. all the windows work, ac(compressor is on a switch at the moment cuz theres a short somewhere in the wire and i got lazy so i just wired it up to a switch- turn the ac button on the flip the switch and boom-ac lol), heater, power locks, no power steering. lowered on driver art 32adj coilovers. its higher than what is shown in the pics. has 16in rota "grids" on it. could be knock offs but not sure. interior is in pretty good shape. small tear on driver side and a few stains here and there but nothing major. drives good and rides good, drive it everyday. when i got it had a bad idle problem and fixed it and everyonce in a while it will surge a lil bit, have no clue what it could be. has a few dings here and there but nothing major. has a crack along the bottom part of the windshield. the back driver door bar came off so it doesnt open.and rockin one hid and one reg light cuz ballast crapped out on me and bulb fell when i took it out and shattered. small crack on rear bumper under passenger tail light and taillight has a crack as well. over all its a pretty good car but i really love d series. will take some more recent pics when i get a chance so just let me know if there are any certain request. since i have to have a price lets just say 4800 obo. my name is joe and you can text me any time at 228 209 4490. i live in mississippi and willing to meet halfway. if interested please text me cause i will respond quicker to a text. thanks
Old 08-07-2009, 09:11 PM

ride is clean but missipi to far!
id trade u my car but im not going anywhere past hillsborough county lol!
glws tho, the car is clean u shud get rid of it fast

Old 08-08-2009, 07:00 AM

thanks i am hoping, and i wouldnt offer to meet halfway if i didnt think the car would make it either so i hope that says somethin. =)
Old 08-09-2009, 06:40 PM

after work tired bump
Old 08-10-2009, 11:36 AM

trade pending but still open to any kind of offers
Old 08-12-2009, 08:46 PM

bump, come on guys this is a pretty clean 4dr i also have newer pics with hood on it and what not can email them to you if interested