Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 1995 Civic Coupe B18A1, Custom, Brevard COunty

Old 05-29-2009, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1995 Civic Coupe B18A1, Custom, Brevard COunty

hey guys/gals,

im sellling my car. need it gone and someone to finish up this project. I just had a baby and cant afford to dump more money on it so im deciding to put this up for sale and maybe possibly a trade for a four door auto. the car's been babied ever since i bought it from the previous owner. here goes:

the car:
car has no a/c due to a bad compressor and no belt. i have the belt but might need a replacement compressor unit from a 96+ EX or DX civic. motor has about 150k miles but will go alot more if treated right. not one leak from the car.

Mods:

Motor:
B18A1 Swap w/Cable tranny (smooth shifts)
Password: JDM Carbon Intake
A'Pexi WS2 Catback
NGK Iridium Plugs and Wires
Royal Purple Motor Oil (like i said, i baby my motor )

Exterior/Lighting:
8000K HIDs
"Ebay" JDM-ish Foglights, Amber Corners, spoon replica mirrors
Mugen Replica Front Lip
Front Plastic Eyelids
Benen Front and Back Tow Hooks
Carbon Trunk, Antenna Block Off Plate
Rota C8 painted gold w/polish lip
Vision Blue Aluminum Lug nuts
Tinted Tails ( I can remove this upon buyers request)
Jus had the nasty tint removed from explicit customs

Interior:
Password: JDM Red Stitching Shift Boot
STi Red Stitching Ebrake
JDM EG6 COin Pocket
Re-Wrapped Door Panels w/red fabric (it might need some retouching as i have used cheapo)
"Ebay" Mugen Replica Red Floor Mats (i also have the oem blacks whichn i will include)
Real Carbon Gauge bezel
Power Window conversion with JDM EG6 Regualtors and switches, EX Tweeters and door panels (I also have the manual door panels which i will also include with purchase)
Integra Seats
arm rest
EX Gauge cluster (for the rpm gauge)
Alpine Head Unit
Kicker 10" Subs (2) with box and Sony Xplod 1200w amp

suspension:
Skunk2 springs/shocks all around, tie bar
"ebay" c-pillar bar
3 point front strut bar (No brand name, it was a gift)
NRG titanium-ish rear strut bar
Polyurethane Rear Mount

(More pics to come..im uploading them as i type)

NOTE - on the pics is the old color of them rims, i have gold color on my rims now

THE BAD:

Power Windows - Just to clear up on the issues of the windows conversion i did....when i decided to do a power window conversion, i thought it wouldnt matter whether its a LHD or RHD, so i picked one up from a JDM (Japanese) RHD civic power window conversion which means the regulators, motors, switches, and all the wiring are from a JDM civic required for the swap. i chose to have a JDM civic window swap is cuz of the "auto up and down" of the power windows which the US civics dont have. =) after i did the swap, the window cant roll all the way up thats why i bought the window visors for the car. the reason why it cant roll all the way up is cuz the US civics has a reinforcement bar in between the door (to make the car more sturdy in a crash, makes the door heavy too) while the JDM civics have no bar in between, hence i bought a conversion from a JDM civic. thats jus one major issue i dislike about the swap other than that, it works perfectly fine. driver window rolls up slow cuz the rear tracks are lil off, just needs some adjusting and itll be fine. the switches are a lil loose cuz the mounting holes dont really match up so making a hole on the bottom mounting point should be an easy fix. the switches are reversed, which means u press up and the windows go down, and down itll go up. a lil reclipping on the wiring on back of the pigtail harness is an easy fix. Like i said, i dont have any time to work on the lil things here and there, but it is fixable. when i did the power windows, i didnt do the power locks even tho i should've. oh the door panels are from a EX model. i even bought the tweeters but they are not hooked up yet.

Water Leakage - this is also an easy fix, it jus needs to be BONDed and sealed with HONDA's hondaseal (i kno it sounds funny). theres pinholes here and there but i can assure u there is no rust on the car, only exception is the passenger side rear roof along the roof lining. a lil rust dissolver and paint will fix the prob really quick. so far, all i know of the leakage is only in a few places. the driver side kick panel and the trunk (i have tried to decipher where the leak is coming from, but to no conclusion. all i kno is, when i installed the cf trunk it leaked, maybe some wather strippin will solve this small problem?)

5th gear grind - i wouldnt actually call this a problem. jus more of a habit thing. the grinding only happens if you're driving the car COLD and not warmed up. by warmin up means, driving for more than 5 minutes. after driving for 5 minutes the tranny heats up and the metal expands and wont grind at all. out of all the time ive owned this car, it only grinded whenever i slam into 5th. when im going to engage in 5th, i go at it smoothly. it was crazy when i first drove it , the previous owner put motor oil in it! i've found out changing out the tranny fluid with GM's synchromesh (altho i used PENNZOIL), it solved the grinding right on the spot! this is not a problem, at least for me and a few other people who have driven my car. oh the car has new clutch about 6 months ago.

SO far, this is what i can remember off of my head but you can come by and check it out. Must see to know how much time and effort i put in this car. The car purchase will also include a REAR LIP, TRUNK (same color), Mugen-replica spoiler, and possibly some other misc stuff i have lying around for the car. The sale will also include a set of Brand NEW in box front BREMBO oem brake rotors, if you know the name BREMBO, you will also know brembo is responsible for the most efficeint braking system in the world! it is also factory items on vipers, bmws, also on a slew of supercars out there.....msrp value $80/ea....i will INCLUDE these with the sale of the car. My loss your gain.

Mugen spoiler and trunk and lip:

Looking to get around $3200 obo for it. Cars located in Brevard County. Rockeldge to be exact. Serious Inquiries only please cuz i really dont have any time to hear no-sales. you always come by and check out the car.

Last edited by DeW_H0E_GT; 05-29-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:47 AM

Seen this car in person its real clean. good seller too!

2000 Silverstone AP1
1998 Turbo SC2
Old 05-30-2009, 08:56 AM
is slow right now'

no trades?

91 civic ef jdmd15-sold
90 integra jdm b16-traded =P
91 ef civic-my project AKA the piece of SHIT!
Old 05-31-2009, 10:36 PM

im willin trade for a 4 door automatic..
Old 06-02-2009, 08:42 PM

bump
Old 06-03-2009, 11:22 AM

what is wrong with the hood in the pics? car looks pretty clean, bump
Old 06-03-2009, 12:17 PM
TR BALLS DONOR!!!

got a town car pm me
DC member #41
Venice Member #1
"ID RATHER PACK THE HEAT AND NOT NEED IT, THAN NEED IT AND NOT HAVE IT!!!"
Old 06-08-2009, 07:53 AM

any more offers?

teh hood is propped on purpose, its said to increase airflow around the engine bay. So far, the bay seems to be cooler with it propped than with the hood closed.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:38 AM

Bump for a clean ass coupe... great info BTW and TR this is how to sell a car... put in some efforts like this guy did

I'm not speeding I just prefer to shift @ 8K