Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2001 Navigator Part Out

Old 03-02-2009, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Navigator Part Out

Has tan leather interior, 5.4 InTech dohc v8, automatic transmission non 4wd. Have everything.. Let me know what you need. May also trade parts/entire vehicle for ?!?!?!?!? Truck cannot be titled. It is registered to me, but i was unable to finish making payments on it. Bought it thru a small car dealership that went under a while back. I dont know if its on a repo list or not. No one has ever called me, and I cannot find the former owner of the dealership that was doing the in house financing. I tried clearing the title, but cannot without him. So the truck would have to be for parts, export, offroad, whatever... Its very clean. Runs and drives great 139k miles, Black on tan leather, new tires, NEEDS CALIPERS the front passanger is shot and the truck will not stop... I just dont feel like fixing it.

It does have current tags on it and i drive it all the time... But like i said, it would be sold/traded with no title.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:47 AM

bizzump
Old 03-02-2009, 04:05 PM

:d
Old 03-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Call me Daddy

Do you have the vin handy? i can see fi its on the repo list or if there is a current address you can get a hold of the lien holder at.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Just_Pimp it

Do you have the cd mag 6disc? if so how much? and also the lcd tv if it has it?