Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1941 Dodge pickup with LS-1

Old 01-03-2009, 08:47 PM
RSP Hardtopper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1941 Dodge pickup with LS-1

Here is your chance to own a 1 of 1 1941 Dodge pickup. It has been beautifully restored and while the restoration was underway, a few performance and creature comfort mods were added. To start, the truck is powered by a 1999 LS-1 from a Camaro which is the same engine the was also used in the Vettes of the late 90's. Stock there good for around 348 HP but this one if tuned to around 400. It has a 4LE60 trans and a ford 9" rear with 3.25:1 ratio. The truck does have ice cold A/C as well as heat and cruise control. Power brake were also added. This is basically a modern vehicle with a nostalgic body. All digital dash provides precise monitoring of engine vitals and speed. This truck was built to cruise. I have driven it to several car shows in Central Florida some more than 100 miles away and rode in complete comfort. Set the cruise at 70 mph and listen to your favorite cd or radio station. It has magnaflow dual exhaust with the new quiet series mufflers so until you get around 4k rpm its as quiet as a stock 4 cyl. The suspension is stock rear leaf springs and drum brakes with a mustang 2 front with 11" disk brakes. The bed is all oak and stainless and finished beautifully. The truck does have a class 3 reese hitch and is wired to pull a trailer. The previous owner pulled a classic wooden boat to car shows with him. The truck has been garage kept since restoration but it does get driven weekly. There are a few chips here and there but only two flaws bigger than a pencil eraser and that is on the passenger side front fender a spiderweb crack in the fiberglass about the sive of a half dollar and a crack above the rear window. this truck would make a great daily driver as well since all parts used mechanically were from newer model vehicles so everything is still readily accessible. The truck comes with a build book that detail all wiring and plumbing as well as owners manuals for all the devices used in the build of this truck. It is a great grocery getter or parts runner if you have other projects like most hot rodders do. Any questions just message me and I will return them within 24 hours. The truck is for sale locally and also open to trades for many types of vehicles. I am currently looking for a 68-70 roadrunner or a 59 impala as well as 1993-1998 Toyota Supra's. Thank's and have a great day. Anyone who helps sell this truck and the buyer gives me your name will receive $250 cash the day of sale. Asking $25,500 obo.eBay Motors: Dodge : Other Pickups (item 110333462552 end time Jan-10-09 08:50:09 PST)

Originally Posted by gsr corey
i have a bmx and you can ride on the bars
Originally Posted by B18C14
How about you sell me the seat then you can sit on the post and ride back home...
Old 01-03-2009, 09:07 PM

Wow! Beautiful!!!

#32!!

**If you are apart of the DC Crew and would like a DC crew Sticker shared_pm me!!**
Old 01-03-2009, 09:17 PM
RSP Hardtopper

Thank's. I was thinking about using it to pull my Supra to texas but a crew cab is just so much more comfortable. The best thing about the truck is everything is easily replaceable minus the body and many parts are still around new or good used shape if you ever did damage something.

How about you sell me the seat then you can sit on the post and ride back home...
Old 01-04-2009, 05:44 AM
RSP Hardtopper

up

Old 01-04-2009, 06:00 AM
Slow V6 Firebird

thats sweet

repped

Old 01-04-2009, 07:37 AM
mowchowbrowncow

ya,clean ass truck its like eye candy cause no one on tr has 25k lol but GLWS!

Old 01-04-2009, 08:53 AM
smooth as its name.

only dodge ive ever liked.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Broke not Built

wow! that is just beautiful! amzing truck, good luck with the sale

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
What do i have to prove to anyone?....umm NOTHING!!
Old 01-05-2009, 04:03 PM
RSP Hardtopper

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I want to see this gone so I can welcome a roadrunner to the family.

Old 01-07-2009, 05:06 PM
RSP Hardtopper

once more ttt