Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

ek for 4 sale

Old 12-26-2008, 11:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ek for 4 sale

I'ts an 98 civic...i really don't want to get rid of it cuz it's such a good and reliable car. I want 4,000 for it as is now but if i end up fixing it back up(body-Front end)(AC and Power Steering) i want 5,000 for it. You can contact me at 813-802-4437 or 813-645-0249 ask for George or tali

It use to have a single cam until i blew it with nitrous...then i came across a jdm b16 and slap it on there it's all stock before i had put the engine in i took it apart to see if everything was good. I put a new water pump, head gasket, timming belt, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, and solid mounts.When i bought the swap it came with an Ls tranny and i got rid of it and bought a brand new gsr re-built tranny to put in it, no grinds or nothing, gears go in so smooth.

It use to have a bigger exhaust "wich by the way it has 2 1/2 all the way". I got rid of it cuz it was too too loud and anoying, so i went ahead and put this magna flow in it and it gave just the right sound.

It has a two tone paint job"black on top and red on the bottom".

And this is how i'm going to get the car after i finish fixing the front end.

Last edited by jdmJoker24 : 12-25-2008 at 08:14 PM.