Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

06 C6 Mn6

Old 12-24-2008, 10:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 C6 Mn6

Alright first of all i know i probably shouldnt put this for sale here but i figure maybe some1 on here will tell there dad or grandfather to buy it or something lol Second NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES i dont want your crx shells and 3 blown motors so dont ask and dont pm me an offer of 20k dollars. so here goes...

Selling my 2006 chevy corvette machine silver with black interior. Car is mint condition not a scratch on it and just got brand new z06 style wheels black with brand new Nitto Invo tires ...not even 10 miles on wheels and tires yet!! Also has dark tint and an HID fog light kit. Mileage is not even at 9,100 yet. Inside and out car is extremely clean come take a look. No mods done to engine or exhaust, never raced car is completely stock other than being professionally lowered and aligned perfectly. Car is a manual 6 speed and i do have a carfax report on it also if you need to know anything else or would like more pictures of the car please don't hesitate to email me and price is Or Best Offer so i am pretty negotiable on the price thank you! Please Pm me for any additional information.. Im asking 34K OBO ....very negotiable!!!

these are the only pics i have for right now ill get more soon...

Old 12-24-2008, 11:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude your right you shouldnt have put it here,lol. Nice car ! Have your tried like ls1tech.com. They sell pretty good on there or they can point you in a better selling area...