Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

93 boosted b20b F/S or F/T built block

Old 11-19-2008, 05:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 boosted b20b F/S or F/T built block

Engine rebuilt in may with Forged internals such as wiseco pistons (8:1) + Eagle rods, Defcon to reinforce the sleeve to handle under 500 H.p. n was done by a friend at his shop, ACL racing bearings from Main Crank to Piston rods, everything was put in in May such as ; All new hoses, New Radiator with a slim fan in the front for a pusher n stock fan in the back for a puller, New Walboro 255 Fuel pump, Fuel filtor, new slave cylinder on tranny, and new clutch master cylinder, New stage 4 clutch, All new seals n gaskets including main seals as well. both axles replace, newer turbo put in about 2 months ago and more to list. Although the car was dynoed before the built for 280 Whp but now can put out more numbers. I havent yet brought it out to the track since I'd rebuilt the motor. I have been driving my other car so I just leave my civic in the garage now . The motor has under 4000 miles on it though. due to financial problems I gotta stop putting money into her. She just needs alittle more work n she'll be moving in the high 10's. my number is 239-440-0405, 239- 332- 7006, ask for Thai or Private message me.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUmp................pmed<