Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1991 acura integra MUST SELL NOW

Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 acura integra MUST SELL NOW

i have a 1991 white acura integra with 200,000 miles on it. When i drove it it ran fine. My dumb friend was chaning my front left tire and used some ghetto piece of wood to hold it up. That snapped and cause my from left fender to cruch as the rotor hit the ground.

I haven't drove it since because i didnt have money to fix it. It will need a new front left fender, possibly some body work and 2 new tires. Besides that theres nothing I know of thats wrong with it.

The pics i'm posting are of what it lokoed like before the fender was smashed. The people at my apt complex had it towed since it was just sitting there and i dont have the money to go get it out, and even if i did it would just get towed back here and sit.

So basically if anyone wants it to fix it up and for the engine please make me an offer. It has to go by tommorow so the highest offer takes it. It will cost $150 to get out of the towing place.

Call me if you have any questions or concerns. 7274150592 My name is steve.

Old 10-14-2008, 04:37 PM

Default acura

does it run at all???? how much damage etc plz explian more!!!!!! ill take i just need to know more so $150.00 plus WHAT!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 04:56 PM

yes it ran fine, it had just been sitting in my lot because it can't be drivin with the tires and fender the way they are. but as far as price make me an offer. its $150 to get it from the tow place but ud either have to put new tires on it and charge the battery there to get it to drive home or have them tow it to ur place which is $45 plus $3 a mile.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:04 PM

Default acura

what if i get 2 tires and rims and get my own battery . i just fixed my head gasket on my accord so im alittle strapped for $ i got like 300.00 now but might be able to get more let me know