Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

92 turbo 5spd ttop mr2

Old 10-08-2008, 05:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 turbo 5spd ttop mr2

Car is dark green. Engine has been professionally taken apart and rebuilt, 12k miles since. Head was also ported while the motor was out. Water pump, oil pump, timing belt, seals were all done during the rebuild. A lot of powdercoat work was done on the engine, looks gorgeous. Also, the alternator was just replaced along /w all the accessory belts (about 8 hrs of work on this car). Motor mounts replaced /w TRD mounts, plus aftermarket rubber inserts. Aftermarket intake, tubular manifold and 3� Downpipe /w brace installed. Also has some nice ngk wires and plugs, distributor cap, rotor. Manual trans fluid was replaced w Redline MT90 (best possible fluid for this car). Cooling system was drained and filled /w toyota red fluid by toyota on University dr. Tires are good /w 17" 5 spoke silver staggered rims. Brake system has been completely upgraded and rebuilt in the last 5k miles. Master cylinder is from a toyota tachoma (has a larger bore and makes for better braking and stiffer pedal feel). Fluid is ATE super blue performance brake fluid. All soft lines replaced /w steel braided. Brake calipers are professionally rebuilt /w toyota seals and painted gold, speed bleeders installed for quick and efficient brake bleeding. New rotors and Porterfield R4S pads. Car has tokiko 5 way adjustable shocks and lowering springs. Interior is in good condition for the year. Full black interior, 93+ lower shifter /w trd knob. Some damage to the drivers seat on the bolster (aren't they all), seats could use a refresher. Driver's window needs new tint, such like that. Battery is also new. Car needs paint and body work, no rust anywhere. I've been running /w no a/c but i've never tried to give it a bump /w some stop leak. perhaps an o ring needs done somewhere in the system? also i was planning on putting a turbo on the car as my next project.

4100 but am definitely entertaining offers.
321-230-0504

[/img]

Last edited by nicochama; 10-20-2008 at 06:34 PM. Reason: price drop!
Old 10-08-2008, 06:50 AM

wow. bump for u
Old 10-08-2008, 07:12 AM
BOOST IS BETTER!

Bitch Is Nice! Rep!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:34 AM
call me puppy

bump for a good ass price!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Zero By Default

another car that gets more rare by the day bump 4 u

37. Before allowing a drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one intervention. If he can get up on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver a "fuck off" then you are absolved from all responsibility.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:14 AM

thank you
Old 10-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Professional Hustler.

trade for a camery frsh paint 1 owner? pm me