Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

real rhd civic hb

Old 09-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Ride of the Month

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it's funny that you posted the skyline thing, bc at the dmv office on hillsborough they told me when i went to get mine titled "i hope this ain't no skyline bullshit" but i got scared when he said that, at the time i was knew to this but everything was done right, there is my titled i've had it for years and no ne has shown up to come seize it
word on that... that f-ing gti-r was the shit and sounded mean too! and it was sittin on some hot ass volks
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/r...pril-rotm.html
Old 09-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Ride of the Month

but that's just me a "scammer" talking
word on that... that f-ing gti-r was the shit and sounded mean too! and it was sittin on some hot ass volks
Old 09-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Ride of the Month

look more cars to be "seized"
Old 09-23-2008, 04:59 PM
formerly 'RiceRocket'

Titling a car with a Florida "ASPT" title.

http://www3.hsmv.state.fl.us/Intrane...R/tl/TL-43.pdf

ASPT (assembled from parts) is a designation for motor vehicles, mobile homes, motorcycles
and trailers that are assembled from parts of other motor vehicles, mobile homes, motorcycles or
trailers, new and used, and placed on an existing frame
did you see how it said parts from "OTHER" cars assembled on an existing frame? This would "insinuate" that there was more than one car.

Also, it is against the law to forge government documents (HS-7). How was teh car declared? As parts? If it was declared as parts, it can not be reassembled for road use, and if it is, it's a federal violation.

lets' review some others attempts:
eBay Guides - How to Legally Import Register Nissan Skyline

Another wannabe importer is Fast4Wheels, LLC. According to their website, "We sell Nissan Skylines and other JDM vehicles you're looking for! These cars are already here in the US, and come registered with a title." However, a quick review of their legal disclaimer reveals that they're selling engineless cars that have been thoroughly disassembled by a kit car manufacturer overseas. Customers must source their own engine. However, this places the customer in clear violation of DOT rules prohibiting importation of parts and components for the express purpose of reassembly. Of course, all deposits are non-refundable, and F4W accepts no responsibility for anything that happens during the importation process.
Evolution Imports thought they had it all figured out, utilizing an apparent "loophole" by acting as a "broker" and coordinating purchase of parts to be reassembled as a complete running vehicle. However, their six different addresses, unsatisfactory BBB rating and a revoked Florida FOREIGN business license speaks volumes as to their credibility. They're registered as an LLC in "Nevis", a small island in the Caribbean. A former Nico Club member, who asked to not be identified, worked in a contract capacity for EI for a period of time doing reassembly of their cars. He indicated that for every satisfied customer, there were ten others who'd been misled and swindled. A representative for EI was interviewed for this article, but his inability to address simple questions about their violation of EPA prohibitions against disassembly of a motor vehicle for the purposes of evading the Clean Air Act or the Import regulations led us to discount most of his contributions as irrelevant. It should be noted that he now claims to no longer be involved with EI.
Turbovisions was another so-called importer, utilizing many of the same tactics. They'd import full JDM cars to Ft. Lauderdale and potential customers, after placing a deposit, could come look at the cars at the port (and start them and drive them around in the parking lot). Then if you sign a contract to purchase the car, they ship it to the Bahamas at which point they take the car apart and then ship it back as "parts". It is then re-assembled in Florida or Georgia and given a clean title... or brought to WI to be titled as "kit" car. None get proper VINs nor importation documents, and are, as such, "gray market" cars, imported illegally. Numerous postings on the Nico Club forums report money lost and fraudulent behavior by the representatives of Turbovisions.
Skylineking.com purports to be able to deliver JDM cars with "DOT Approval" and Florida titles. However, as we've shown, there's no way around the process. No explanation of their procedures for obtaining "DOT Approval" and no response to our questions.

1953 Cadillac Coupe De Ville (Fuel Injected, Drive-by-wire, DoD)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT (6.0l V8 Sleeper)
2011 Toyota Sequoia Sport 4x4 (Tow Rig)
My Blog: www.HotRodCaddy.com
Old 09-23-2008, 05:05 PM
formerly 'RiceRocket'

either way, I am done with this subject. You have posted enough information here to incriminate yourself several times if somebody wanted to press the issue. My job is to inform the uninformed. If they still wish to purchase a vehicle form you, it's there decision.

BTW, how much for the skyline? I may need a track car...

1953 Cadillac Coupe De Ville (Fuel Injected, Drive-by-wire, DoD)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT (6.0l V8 Sleeper)
2011 Toyota Sequoia Sport 4x4 (Tow Rig)
My Blog: www.HotRodCaddy.com