Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

unrestricted busa

Old 08-12-2008, 01:22 PM
HATES STUPID PEOPLE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default unrestricted busa

ive been thinking about trading my busa for another toy or 2, its and unrestricted model, which means its a factory 200mph bike, very aggressive tune, it has been taken care of since day one and is extremely fast, this is not a first timers bike, ram air, p-c 3,flowed air box, nitrous, full exhaust 4 into 1,one down in the front,strapped suspension in the front, and more mods than i care to list, i read posts all the time that have all sorts of claims of HP numbers and how they " keep up" and " run with" ....busas...ive had bikes for years and their isn't anything on the STREET that is anywhere near this, its setup to run on the street, you can launch this full throttle on the juice from a stand still and with the front strapped and a rider with a clue this bike is an complete animal......its been tuned for a 60shot , can handle a 90 with ease, i don't care to list dyno numbers on here but for marketing purposes ill admit to 200 at the rear tire...yes you find HUGE numbers produced from busas....and yes the will do just that, but on the street about 220 is all that it takes to own the road, you can only put so much down to the ground at a time....trust me...ive tried.......this is a TRUE 200MPH bike and will accelerate enough to make a common man shit himself.....
Id like to see whats out their before I decide to step DOWN on the food chain...
what im interested in are other bikes plus cash, car n bikes....or something realistic, this isn't a pieced together POS that's been down more times that Brittney........this a factory unpainted non stretched clean street monster...
if someone would like to help my dumbass ill post some pics....the mileage is about 13k if im not mistaken...its kept in the house when im not on it...

REVISED....IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICS OF THE BIKE SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ON MYSPACE