Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Another One Up For Grabs

Old 07-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another One Up For Grabs

Selling Wifes Car...Will Consider trades if reasonalbe and dependable.
1997 Hyundai Sonata GLS 3.0L V6.
Car Is all stock with axle back exhaust and 17" rims.
It is four door, auto, power windows, door locks, cold a/c, heater works great, pioneer stereo, power steering, new ceramic brake pads in front and rear, 4 wheel disc brakes. For what it is the car is fast. It keeps up with (not outruns but keeps right with) most d and b series hondas. Only ones to out run her is built or modded in some way. Transmission was rebuilt at 65,000 miles and car currently has 88,xxx miles on it. A/c was replaced last year I think in december.(have all receipts).Had complete tune up at 85,xxx miles (plugs, wires, air filter, fuel filter, ignition coil, ignition module) timing belt was replaced at 82,386 miles. (as i have said...i have all receipts)Oil changed every 3 months...car runs strong as hell...it is our daily driver.Have driven to South Carolina with no problems. Pics will have to be emailed, file size is to big for tr. Looking for 4 doors with auto only...will consider suv.Prefer import...but open to all offers.Cash Price is 3k OBO...Let me know whats up...
Old 07-25-2008, 07:28 AM
Banned

bump
Old 08-03-2008, 06:35 PM

bump