Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

[GA] 1976 Chevy Suburban 44's 406 15" lift MONSTER TRUCK

Old 06-05-2008, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [GA] 1976 Chevy Suburban 44's 406 15" lift MONSTER TRUCK

I have a 76 suburban I have lost intrest in.. Its very nice, just needs the trasnfer case looked at and maybe the driveshafts too, to make it reliable. Heres some more information on my truck if youd be intrested... 76 Chevy Suburban with a 406, lifted on 44's with 12 inch suspension lift and 3 inch body lift. The truck is a great running, very reliable, and very big. This truck's tires alone are about 3500 brand new. The motor has about 6000 into its rebuild with less than 5k miles on it. Clutch is a very good clutch, strong as hell. The motor has TWR forged pistons, AFB 750 carb, Crane Fireball II Cam, headers, Flowmasters, Holly Dominator Intake, and a few extra stuff. The transmission has less than 1k miles on it and still is perfect!! Its a 4 speed granny manual transmission, alot of fun! The tires are 44x18.5Gumbo Monster mudders with about 80 percent tread left. The rims are 15x12 Bart Wheels. It has Locking hubs in the front. It has 3.73 gears on the rear along with 12 bolt rear housing. Large 4-core radiator as well, works perfect. It has powersteering but it does leak. I am an honest seller. Have good reputation in my hometown and also across the web. This truck is only too big for me, i planned to keep it for advertisement. Its a great truck for anything you want it to be and on top of that, its the biggest truck in my town, its purple, and it never fails to make people give a thumbs up. It does have rust, but its all been painted over.. some of it has bondo over where some was cut out before as well.

MySpace
that is in 2wd

Bumps up are appreciated!!!

Price for trade offers ~$4900 (really miss my s14... would like another. PM me any offers as long as its not anything FWD.)
Cash if you pick this truck up, $4000.

Thanks,
Joey

Old 06-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Fir Na Tine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

put on the chuckstrucks.net
wicked wheel 2
ebvp mod
s&b
5"magnaflow dump
custom 6position chip