Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

f/s1994 honda civic hb with a lot of goodies!

Old 06-04-2008, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f/s1994 honda civic hb with a lot of goodies!

the time has come to sell my hatch its a 1994 honda civic cx. it has a fresh coat of milano red paint and has black interior wit usdm itr seats. It also has a jdm obd1 b16 that runs great get good gas mileage with a 5 speed trans with no grinds.

it is lowered on springs but it is a little bouncy. it has 16 inch rota track Rs all of the tires are decent 65%+ it also has a integra rear disk brake conversion. it does need a few small things to be perfect. it has a stock exhaust system no cat that has been modified to fit and does like a little.

also the paint is in very good shape but does have some trash in the paint that could be buffed. it never really buged me becase you can only see if you are close up. the a/c works great! but would need a p54 bracket to have the compressor bolted down with all 4 bolts. but it has worked fine how it is.

i am asking 5000$ obo but i am not going to give it away so dont lowball me!
I would be intrested in trade for another stock or close to stock vx or cx hatch i would really like a vx PLUS CASH. i am located in atlanta georgia

sorry for the bad picks i will get some more tommorow after a good wash!

Old 06-04-2008, 02:54 PM

more pics soory i didnot have a chance to clean it up!

Old 06-05-2008, 02:42 AM
HAS NO VTEC ! WTF !

i have a ek hatch but , i live in florida, too far, nice car man