Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1999 Honda Civic Si - MANY UPGRADES

Old 05-20-2008, 09:29 AM
The Old Man...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1999 Honda Civic Si - MANY UPGRADES

VIN: 1HGEM1156XL044802

LOCATED IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA OF FLORIDA

Inquires should be directed to ken_enright@yahoo.com, posted here, or via IM.

PICS WILL BE UP THIS WEEK.

3 pics right now from when the hood was done. CAR IS NO LONGER DIRTY, IT IS SITTING IN MY GARAGE LOOKING IMMACULATE !!!

B18C-R Motor was purchased from Brian W. on the H-T.com board.
Vehicle was purchased in January 2000 from dealer with 7500 miles on it.

The list of upgrades is extensive, there is very little left for the new owner to do; possibly weight reduction for track use. That's bascially it. She has served me very well, the new motor literally wakes the car up. While the NSX/EP3 brake set up quickly bring the fun to a halt. A/C blows nice and cold. The chassis has ~150,000 miles on it, while the motor has ~60,000 miles. There was nothing wrong with the origianl B16a2, I just grew tired of the "torque-less wonder". The JDM ITR B18C-R put down 178 whp, when tested in 04. Now it is running Crome, which may yield more power and torque. Street tuned.

Asking Price is $12,500 OBO. I am only looking to sell, not trade. I already have a new project car lined up and just need the funds to start it. Serious inquiries only!!!

I WILL NOT PART ANYTHING OUT, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK !!

Thanks for looking. Serious inquiries can PM me, ask ??'s in the thread, or call VM 727-236-0684

Ken

The list of upgrades:

1999 EBP Honda Civic Si
~150,000 miles on chassis, ~60,000 on engine

ENGINE

B18C-R
ITR intake manifold
CTR throttle body (smoothed out lip)
ITR airbox cold air modded, Spoon Carbon Kevlar intake arm & AEM intake tube(modded) combo
Honda oil filters
Castrol Syntec 5w-30

EXHAUST

JDM ITR exhaust Manifold
Spoon Sports Cat-Jack pipe
GReddy B-pipe
Spoon Sports N-1 exhaust (w/ silencer, never used)

TRANSMISSION

Rebuilt B16 tranny with JDM ITR Final Drive and LSD.
JDM ITR Flywheel
ACT Street Strip disk and pressure plate
New Honda OEM clutch master cylinder.

IGNITION

Stock Honda
Honda OEM plug wires (Spoon Plug wires will also be included)

FUEL

AEM fuel pressure regulator
AEM fuel filter
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump (not installed)

ECU
Crome programmed P28, 4900 VTEC x-over point, 9100 rpm limiter

SUSPENSION

5 lug ITR hubs pressed into stock Si suspension. Hubs and bearings (f&r) were bought new from Len at Baranco Acura.
All major bushings replaced in front and rear control arms, mostly Prothane. 1 set of Mugen bushings up front, the rest are Prothane. Ride is much improved over stock, but still comfortable for daily use.
Neuspeed Coilovers (the set that originally cost $1600 that have been reduced to
$799) Consist of Bilstein struts and Race springs if I recall. Lowered maybe 1.5 inches. About a finger and a half width distance between tire and fenderwell
Skunk 2 Camber kit A-Arms (front)
Ingalls Rear camber kit
Yokohama ES-100 205/40-16

BRAKES

NSX (NA2) Front Calipers with modified (hat) TSX rotors
Civic EP3 Rear calipers with EP3 rear rotors
Autozone pads
Goodridge Stainless steel brake lines
Honda brake fluid

STEERING

Manual steering rack; OEM Honda.

INTERIOR

CTR red carpet
CTR red floormats
CTR red and black door panels
CTR A/C console w/ radio block out plate
CTR ebrake eliminator, and shift console
CTR Turn signal stalks (wipers= left stalk, directionals and lights=right stalk)
96-98 Civic optional CD console w/ lid over cupholders. (Used for radio placement)
Neuspeed short shifter
Spoon Sports black Duracon shift knob
ITR Yellow stitched shift boot
CDM ITR seats.
Stock rear seat.
Spoon Sports steering wheel
CTR gauge cluster (on its way to me from Japan)

4 Greddy gauges mounted in triple A pillar pod and cluster pod. Red needles, green lighting, white faces
Oil temperature (currently unplugged)
Oil pressure
Fuel pressure
Water temperature (currently unplugged)

EXTERIOR

JDM ITR white 16" OEM wheels. (some scuffs and rash marks)
"H" center caps
CTR type outside mirros, power. Manual folding.
Carbon Fiber hood, brand unknown. Has recently started to "cloud up". Has Vinyl applique showing Japanese artwork. Can be removed.
Sparco blue hood pins
stock spoiler
mirror tint

AUDIO

Eclipse 5342 Head Unit
JL Audio VR separates up front
JL Audio Stealthbox w/ 10W3 in trunk.
Zapco 650 6 channel amp
PPI Phase Shift controller

There is probably more, I will update here as needed.

Currently there are are no interior door panels. I am also waiting upon delivery of manual crank door panels. The electric motors and regulators both failed so I replaced them with new manual regulators from Honda. But door panels will be on the car within a month.
Same with the instrument cluster. The Spoon one was sold to fund a vacation; it's replacement is on route.
The amp is suspect; when the audio was hooked up last I lost sound to the right side. It is all still in place, except for the front door speakers. I will reinstall those when the panels arrive.

-Ken