Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Reduced Price! $11k=450rwhp Z28

Old 05-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Mike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reduced Price! $11k=450rwhp Z28

Hey guys I know I've posted this elsewhere but I REALLY need to get rid of my car quick. It's a good car but I need the money. It's got a good story, it was owned by Jeremy Formato who has been featured in GM Performance, recommended by lingenfelter, and I think has been used for tuning by several members here in the forum. I bought the car from him a while back, and I installed a new 4l65e transmission in it. It's 100% again and it's a really strong running vehicle. It's putting down about 450hp now that the trans isn't slipping any more... It put down 347 on a crappy 4l60e oem lol but with the new upgraded trans (handles up to 700hp i think maybe 800 or 600 not sure) you can really tell a difference. Fast shifts, no slippage, no power fade. It's strong all the way through. When jeremy had it he camm'd it, put midlength ceramic headers, true duals and c6 rims emt runflats and tuned it. I replaced the rims and tires less than 1000 miles ago and they have really good tread. Practically new now. So it's got a built motor, and a built trans... I think the only thing left oem is the rear end differentials. It's a good daily driver that you can take to the track. It isn't that horrible on gas unless you mash the pedal (do that and get ready to pay $$$$ at the pump) LOL

The transmission was done at G-men of Hudson, FL

Call me for more info or email me
352-346-7861
mberenis@eautocad.com
Spring Hill, Florida

here's the ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=220233816793