Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1998 Civic EX showcar F/S MAKE ME AN OFFER MUST GO NOW OR ELSE!

Old 05-14-2008, 02:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Civic EX showcar F/S MAKE ME AN OFFER MUST GO NOW OR ELSE!

Custom Honda Civic EX, perfect show car.

ONLY 79.5K MILES

8.5K OBO, Must sell.

All professionally painted exterior (Vogue Silver Metallic) with a Black Widow II bodykit installed with custom fiberglass hood by Ground Dynamics. The trunk has an Airspeed wing installed. Headlights and tailights by Matrix Motorsports. I also have a Street Glow Underbody Neon Gold Series kit (Green). It has a custom dual Tanabe Exhaust system also installed. The wheels are Enkei 5 Plus 17 inch rims with Kuhmo tires theres a good amount of tread left. Sound system is pre-wired for subwoofer amp/subwoofers and includes a Kenwood amp powering the rear speakers. All speakers throughout the car are MB Quart. There is also a Rockford Fosgate splitter installed for use with multiple amps. All sound system wiring is by Monster and was professionally installed. The head unit is an Alpine CDM with remote and I also installed a Shuttle 6 disc cd changer. There is a DEI Viper auto security system with power doors, shock sensors, ect. The car has underdash neons by Streetglow (Green). The car has auto tranny, Ice cold A/C, and great tinting. The interior and exterior is in show condition with no wear and tear. All scheduled maintenance, very clean and well maintained, Runs & drives great. Always garage kept. Lots more! Must See! 8.5K OBO MUST GO NOW!

I have receits for everything and most maintence records!

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Pictures here:
Modified Car Trader.com | Media | 1998 Honda Civic EX |

Last edited by mitch174561; 05-14-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:52 PM
CacheCustoms

damm bro loox clean but am sorry to say thiz ..TR likes jdm shit not ricer .. free bump for u good luck on the sale.. aslo lower the price a bit more and u migth find a buyer..
Old 05-14-2008, 02:58 PM
teh clit wiggler

hold on. its not april fools day is it?

too rice in my opinion. try again next time
Old 05-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Troll extraordinaire

not to be a dick. but you have come to the wrong place to sell that car. i promise. g/llll though
Old 05-14-2008, 03:03 PM

thanks..

but i dont need to lower the price its OBO, i just need to see some reasonable offers...
Old 05-14-2008, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by joe2dmax
hold on. its not april fools day is it?

too rice in my opinion. try again next time
thanks for being an a s s hole
Old 05-14-2008, 03:19 PM

poor car
Old 05-14-2008, 03:22 PM

u didnt spell nissan right btw.

anyways the guys on TR that are like this guy^^^ and like joe2damax dont post in this thread, i dont want your bumps, only people that want a low miles car. thanks for making the community worthless you idiots.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:57 PM
teh clit wiggler

Originally Posted by mitch174561
Custom Honda Civic EX, perfect show car.

ONLY 79.5K MILES

8.5K OBO, Must sell.

All professionally painted exterior (Vogue Silver Metallic) with a Black Widow II bodykit installed with custom fiberglass hood by Ground Dynamics. The trunk has an Airspeed wing installed. Headlights and tailights by Matrix Motorsports. I also have a Street Glow Underbody Neon Gold Series kit (Green). It has a custom dual Tanabe Exhaust system also installed. The wheels are Enkei 5 Plus 17 inch rims with Kuhmo tires theres a good amount of tread left. Sound system is pre-wired for subwoofer amp/subwoofers and includes a Kenwood amp powering the rear speakers. All speakers throughout the car are MB Quart. There is also a Rockford Fosgate splitter installed for use with multiple amps. All sound system wiring is by Monster and was professionally installed. The head unit is an Alpine CDM with remote and I also installed a Shuttle 6 disc cd changer. There is a DEI Viper auto security system with power doors, shock sensors, ect. The car has underdash neons by Streetglow (Green). The car has auto tranny, Ice cold A/C, and great tinting. The interior and exterior is in show condition with no wear and tear. All scheduled maintenance, very clean and well maintained, Runs & drives great. Always garage kept. Lots more! Must See! 8.5K OBO MUST GO NOW!

I have receits for everything and most maintence records!

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Pictures here:
Modified Car Trader.com | Media | 1998 Honda Civic EX |
u forgot the letter P in receipts and its MAINTENANCE, not maintence

anyway, goodluck selling your car. you may be able to sell it to a 16 year old who just finished watching fast and furious.

free bump!

Last edited by squid00; 05-14-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:46 PM
FL,..gods waiting room!!

lol^