Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

bagged and body dropped f150

Old 05-12-2008, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bagged and body dropped f150

i am sellin my 1991 bagged and body dropped f-150...this truck is a major head turner eveywhere you go.It has been bagged in all four corners with slam bags in the front and fire stone bags in the rear and a 3.5 inch body drop...it has smc valves and a viair 480c comppreser along with three five gallon air tanks the frame has been custom built from the cab back with square tubing and the body has been plated with 1/4 inch steel all the way around the truck rides very nice for a bagged truck...i use this truck as a daly driver...on the outside it is in black primer and everything has been shaved smooth...it has suicide doors and a 4 inch chop top,20 inch tis wheels...caddy tail lights...and a frenched lisence plate...the motor is a 5.0 liter v8 with 118k miles on it with headers k&n intake and a flomaster 40 series muffler...i would like 4,500 for it or willing to trade for a 98 and up chevy s10 or a clean intergra or a civic si.......im not sure how to post pics my email is jdm16@comcast.net let me know and i will send u pics of everything on the truck

Last edited by lowfullsize; 05-12-2008 at 05:57 PM.