Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Trade my shell for your shell

Old 04-30-2008, 06:19 PM
Got Rice?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trade my shell for your shell

I really want to start a project car and depating if I want to start it with my del sol shell a hatch shell or a crx shell. THe del sol shell would need a new front end including rad support since it was in a front end collision. It has a salvage title but only has 130,000 on the clock with a bunch of new parts on it and the rest of it is fresh paint. Needs a new steering wheel and a good air out for the inside and a new drivers window. So if you have a shell or even a running car dosent matter what kind of title since it's going to be a track car and don't really car about resale. Body on shell needs to be atleast easy to fix but if it needs new front panels thats fine just don't want to be replacing tons of parts on the outside. Does not matter if it has inside panels as long as it has one seat and all the things needed to drive it thats fine no engine necessary. No real reason to do this just bored with my life and want a project to occupy my time instead of being lazy.

IF YOU READ PLEASE BUMP!

Last edited by TechChild; 04-30-2008 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Got Rice?

Here is what the front looked like at the time of the accident looks alot worse then it is.

Notice it pretty much needs a new rad support and driver side fender and bumper and hood thats it also a new motor to get it driving again.

here is the only picture I have of the rear.

Old 04-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Got Rice?

Early Bump

Last edited by TechChild; 04-30-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:39 AM

bump. wish i could get this
Old 05-03-2008, 06:18 AM
You can hate me now ;)

i have a 93 eg hatch lime green needs front fenders and its totally gutted.