Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1998 Honda Civic DX - Wrecked - Parts 4 Sale

Old 03-14-2008, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow 1998 Honda Civic DX - Wrecked - Parts 4 Sale

1998 Honda Civic DX

4 Door
Automatic
148K Miles
1.6L L4 PFI SOHC 16V / FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
NEW [(3 wks old) Timing Belt, Water Pump, Plug Wires, Thermostat]

Whole Engine, Hoses, & Most internal components including new parts are intact: Radio, AC Console, Rear-view Mirror, Seats, 2 Kumho Tires, Radiator, Alternator, Starter, Transmission, Muffler, Fuel Pump, Fuel Tank, Distributor, AC Condenser, Cat Converter, etc

Selling entire car - wrecked - involved in an accident - Rear-end collision with slight Front damage - no internal mechanical parts damaged

If someone can make me an offer for the whole car and it is reasonable than I will most likely take it!

Whoever gives me the best offer will TAKE THE CAR!
You must haul it away.

I just want to get rid of this car. I'm still leasing the car and have $1600 to pay off from it. I was involved in an accident and was not at-fault. The insurance company is compensating me for the car and I already told them that I was going to keep it. I got to drive away from the accident - so all mechanical parts are fully functional!

All of the mechanical parts inside the car are good but I have removed the battery & someone stole a part from it.

This car was VERY WELL maintained and ran like a champ. lol
I loved my Civic but I got another one already.

I have pictures of the internals and everything on the car so if you're interested than give me call or email me.

nleyva89@gmail.com
813-484-9370