Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Need to sell ek hatch ASAP obo "PICS"

Old 01-24-2008, 07:59 AM
some nissan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to sell ek hatch ASAP obo "PICS"

Like the title says I have a red 96 ek hatch I need to sell asap because of some legal problems ive run into and I need alot of money to pay for a lawyer,I really dont want to sell but this is the only thing I own thats gonna get me the cash I need.To start off the car rund PERFECT no smoke no leaks whatsover from anywhere the engine and tranny are dry as a bone stock 5 spd tranny shifts like butter no grinds in any gear at any rpm car has 198,xxx, everything works fine no check engine lights
ICE COLD A/C and hot heat interior is very clean only one rip on the driver seat bolster other that its clean no missing plastics the only thing I added was a armrest center counsole.The exterior is in overall good condition the fenders and hood have dents I was just gonna put a "00 front end on it but is decent still as you can see in the pictures the top of the car has dents from when the hood came up and hit it also nothing major looks like you can just take the headliner out partially and pop them with your hand the passnger taillight has a chip missing out of it also,Overall this a good running clean car not abused all it need is a little money and it would really shine.Im looking for $2800 obo really not wanting to go to much lower because this isnt a eg and not someone project gone bad its bone stock so Let me know TR link to the pics below

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Old 01-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Professional Hussla

damn bro g/l with it, the last coupe you had was clean as fuck, the one i told you to trade for, the Si wanna be, anyways you should have kept it, but g/l hope you get out of trouble, bump for a good guy

Old 01-24-2008, 01:39 PM
some nissan

thanks bro ttt
Old 01-25-2008, 02:55 PM
some nissan

ttt
Old 01-25-2008, 03:58 PM
www.CEMayhall.com

ttt