Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

fs: candy apple red s13 240sx, BALLIN!

Old 01-23-2008, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fs: candy apple red s13 240sx, BALLIN!

Hey was told to put my car on here to sell, I don't get on here due to living in kentucky lol!

Anyways here it goes

I have decided I am wanting to jump into something different so I am going to put my car up for sale. Here goes the list...

1990 Nissan s13 240sx hatch (all work done by me)

ENGINE/MODS - sr20det red top, well maintained with mobil one synthetic 10w30 used and changed every 2k miles.
3 inch stainless turbo elbow, downpipe, test pipe, and apexi n1 exhaust.
torque dampener, carbonized steel rocker arm stoppers, greddy top ic pipes with ssqv bov, custom lower pipes, spearco fmic. Knock off catch can.
greddy knock off oil pan, koyo radiator, greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller, greddy turbo timer, autometer phantom boost and pro comp oil pressure gauges. Battery relocated to hatch. Along with a local clutch shop 6 puck sprung 1650lb pressure plate. 255 walbro fuel pump.

INTERIOR - S14 grey seats, black and grey interior, Nardi 350mm black/red suede steering wheel along with azworks quick release hub(not yet installed) Sony explode (forgot model but about 2 1/2 years old) sony explode 6x9 rear speakers. jdm 180sx guge cluster.
SUSPENSION - (all less then a year old) Apexi ex-v coilovers with camber plates, megan tension,toe, and traction rods along with rucas. jdm s14 lsd, 5 lug conversion, ichiba front hubs, z32 rear hubs, z32 e-brake and lines, z32 alluminum calipers, spl stainless swap brake lines, z32 1 1/16 brake mc, new pads all the way around, Super Advan sa3r red/black 17x9 +22 offset with stretched 215/40/17 nexen tires(less then 7 months old).

BODY - (all 1 year old) Silvia dual projector front conversion w/ vis carbon fiber hood, and 02 Nissan Maxima H.I.D. retro fit(done cleanly and can go back to stock if needed) zenki front lip,jdm silvia side skirts, jdm rear kouki lip. rolled quarters. Paint- Dupont Hot Hues candy apple red over cosmic dust silver. 2 coats of dupont chromapremier sealer, 2 coats of silver base, 3 coats of dupont candy, dupont chroma clear(with some candy in first coat). all dupont material used. Paint material alone was over 1k. wetsanded and buffed slick. smoked tailights,quarter lights and third brake light. Everything was removed during this work, all windows, doors etc. etc.

never driven in the rain, or any other bad weather. These pics. were taken before traction,tension,toe rods and rucas. camber is way better now after alignment was done. Also tails,quarter lights, and third brake light are now all smoked. If you want more pics email me and I have normal pics as well. This car has had a small amount of fame in S3 magazine and Rides magazine < lol hey I don't care it got a pic in a magazine so what the hell!
Starting price is 15k and will entertain any offers, worst I can say is no. I don't get on here often so please email me at cory240sx@hotmail.com or my aim name is lloyd240sx. Thanks for looking guys.

Last edited by lloydxmas; 01-23-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Mr. Stealyogirl

omg i am in love. Kentucky ftw

Lurkin' in a hood near YOU!
Old 01-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Mr. Stealyogirl

ps reppd.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:32 PM

putting ky on the map son anyways I am trying to get into a r32 gtr. Other then not being rich this is my baby and has been since I was 17 (now approaching 22) bought it as a 1100 dollar beater to now this and wouldn't sell it if I had the money.

Last edited by lloydxmas; 01-23-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Mr. Stealyogirl

Originally Posted by lloydxmas
putting ky on the map son anyways I am trying to get into a r32 gtr. Other then not being rich this is my baby and has been since I was 17 (now approaching 22) bought it as a 1100 dollar beater to now this and wouldn't sell it if I had the money.

This is by far one of the cleanest s13's i have EVER sceen in my life. Period, i didnt know kentucky street raced just figured all you guys fuck your cousins and thats it -jk jk jk.

Deffiently sexy and if you were looking for a 11 sec honda id be all over it lol

Old 01-23-2008, 07:45 PM

Nah, I'm from the ville aka. louisville. It's straight city life here but I am typing with no shoes on right now lol! We had a big ass street scene for a while, hell look up c-dub on youtube or google, but the police have stopped a lot of it almost all actually. It has gotten real boring since then, but atleast we have no emissions testing and get anything registered still You know of any other forums I could put this on that might be good for selling 240's? I have put on a few that I am registered on.

Last edited by lloydxmas; 01-23-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Mr. Stealyogirl

Mautofied and Ebay. That shit wont sell here, Everyone on TR is broke and they lowball. The florida scene is huge and probably one of the biggest, Keep it and move here lol

Old 01-24-2008, 04:33 AM
PoPo

sickkkkkkkkk 240, but holy jesus 15GRand!!?
Old 01-24-2008, 03:26 PM

I have been offered close to that already, and the guy wants to fly down here and ship it to idaho. The price is set at that due to me not knowing when I will sell it. So who knows what will be done to it before then. That and do car dealerships put the lowest price on the window? No or they would lose money from people lowballing that. Thanks for the compliment though.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:00 PM
TR BALLS DONOR!!!

Supa nice, bump
DC member #41
Venice Member #1
"ID RATHER PACK THE HEAT AND NOT NEED IT, THAN NEED IT AND NOT HAVE IT!!!"