Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2001 Neon RT in Orlando, 70k miles, $4500 obo

Old 12-19-2007, 02:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Neon RT in Orlando, 70k miles, $4500 obo

Howdy all,

I just got another car and I need to sell the R/T. The car currently has 71,000 miles on it and is in GREAT shape. I have taken the wing off because I had a bicycle rack that I was using, but I do have the wing in my garage. The transmission shifts fine and engine feels like 150hp should. I got the car with 58k miles on it and at that time I changed the oil to Mobil 1 Full Synthetic (which I have run since), replaced the Air filter, PCV valve, coolant and power steering fluids. Everything on the car works! I haven't touched the engine other than what i've already mentioned, no Cold Air Intakes or any of that jazz. I'm trying to work for my local Sheriff's Office so I drive like a grandma in my car, I usually don't even do 5 over the speed limit. Ok, maybe 5 over. I have never taken the car above 90 and have no intention to either.

I just drove the car from to central Mississippi from Orlando, FL and back and the car was great, no issues whatsoever. Anyways, lemme give the stuff it has:

Alarm
Keyless Entry/Power trunk
Sunroof
In dash 4 disc CD changer
Cruise Control
SRT Rear Seat
SRT4 Store 6000k HID kit (only one bulb works)
Yellow foglight glass
AR-24 rims with 6 month old tires
Red Valve Cover
Deyeme Firm motor and tranny mounts
Red Bwoody Catch Can
Mattdog Short Throw Shifter
Magnecore Spark Plug Wires
Coil Pack Heat shield
Sirius Satellite Radio (Will leave with car)
Removed stock antenna and replaced with plug

Note: I do not have the R/T rims, I sold those and got the AR-24s and the new tires. The stock RT wheel/tire combo weighed about 40 pounds, and the new setup is about 30 each, so i've saved 40 pounds from just the wheels.

The car is located in Central Florida and the asking price is $4500 OBO.

Thanks! Please reply on here or e-mail me at CBR6RRRider@aol.com

Now for the pics..