Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1993 Acura Legend LS for sale, moving...must sell

Old 12-08-2007, 06:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Acura Legend LS for sale, moving...must sell

1993 Acura Legend LS for sale, moving...must sell Need something with 4 wheels and a strong engine to get you around? I'm your guy.

I am selling my 1993 Acura Legend LS. It is currenly my daily driver and does its job fine. NO B.S. - It needs work. Read on if you are still interested.

It is white with a tan leather interior. It has 117,000 miles and the engine runs strong. ASKING: $2000 Or Best Offer as is. Must Sell - All offers seriously considered. I'm a full time student and I am a full time employee too. I'm planning on moving away from Tampa and need to sell it ASAP. I don't have the time/money to fix it up as I planned. Don't hesitate to make me any offer. I'm as negotiable as they get. I need to sell this car before I move. I just don't have the time/money to do the work that needs to be done. Please call 813-531-7116 if you are interested.

The pros:

Below Kelly Blue Book "Fair" Value (Dirt Cheap for this car)

The Engine - I am in the process of researching the engine as it looks far too clean to be the original engine. I have cleaned/detailed/restored a number of cars and my gut feeling is this is a new engine. However, until I can prove it I will just say that the engine runs great and looks immaculate.

Clean

low miles - 117,000

power windows

power locks

power sunroof

Cruise Control

Giovanna Rims, 17" - I think.

The paint looks good for its age. Only a little oxidization (almost entirely on the rear bumper)

Aside from the rims, completely Stock/Factory.

The Cons:

Scratch/dent on drivers door

Scratch on rear bumper on driver side

I unhooked the power to the actuator for the passenger door lock because the gear inside grinds when you unlock it. So now you have to unlock it manually yourself.

The front passenger turn signal cover is broken. The blinker itself works.

Rear bumper paint is oxidizing.

The leather interior has seen better days. It is leather from 93 it is going to have wear and tear. Driver seat looks the worst, passenger seat is 2nd worst, back seat looks pretty good.

The passenger mirror is losing the paint. It looks chipped.

Small dent in front right quarter panel

A/C Does not Work...needs a charge

Transmission acts up. It shifts fine. As I said, it is my daily driver and I trust it. However, there is an electrical issue that needs attention.

It needs brakes too.

All of the listed problem areas are in the pictures.

Again, ASKING: $2000 Or Best Offer as is. Must Sell - All offers seriously considered. I'm a full time student and I am a full time employee too. I don't have the time/money to fix it up as I planned. Don't hesitate to make me any offer. I'm as negotiable as they get. I need to sell this car to get something else. I just don't have the time to do the work that needs to be done. Please call 813-531-7116 if you are interested.

For Pictures go to:
1993 ACURA LEGEND LS, MUST SELL, MOVING
Old 02-10-2008, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pictures , i wana see , i got one same year with more miles,