Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

98 Mitsu Mirage LS

Old 11-23-2007, 01:32 PM
I drive Slo =(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 Mitsu Mirage LS

Hey guys, I got a mitsubishi Mirage LS that I am interested in selling. I was gonna do an Evo conversion to it, but decided to spend the money somewhere else. I have the Engine and trans but there is already someone who is going to buy it.

Coilovers with Tokico Blues
New brakes
Intake
Strut tower bars
Lower tie bars
Rly clean interior
Tints

Thats basically it. Great DD car!

If u want pics let me kno.

Totally forgot to add. Its Auto, 200+ miles, clean title.. runs great! PW, PL, Alarm, CD, etc.. AC has a leak somewhere, I never cared to look for it because I was going to swap it out anyway.
Looking to get somewhere around $2.5k

No Vtec! No Flashy body kit! No “OMG Dat B RaRe y0!” parts. “Clean” never goes out of style. “JDM” is a trendy term defined by the Honda-tech generation… a trend that will eventually pass!

Last edited by Sosa; 11-24-2007 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:45 PM
fu(king) FaMoUs

hey send me pics??? are u interested in trades?
Old 11-24-2007, 07:48 AM
I drive Slo =(

Im working on the pics right now, yea trades are welcome.

No Vtec! No Flashy body kit! No “OMG Dat B RaRe y0!” parts. “Clean” never goes out of style. “JDM” is a trendy term defined by the Honda-tech generation… a trend that will eventually pass!
Old 11-24-2007, 07:51 AM
I drive Slo =(

Old 11-24-2007, 07:55 AM
is a legend.

5spd? auto? miles? clean title?
Old 11-24-2007, 08:06 AM
I drive Slo =(

Originally Posted by RITZ7
5spd? auto? miles? clean title?
Dude totally forgot to add that to the first post. I went ahead and added it to the bottom of the first post.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:20 PM

i got 2k cash ?? where did u find that front lip???