Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Red 94 3000gt For Sale!

Old 11-16-2007, 09:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red 94 3000gt For Sale!

Up for sale is my Red 1994 Mitsubishi 3000gt Base, its a 5-speed with 128k on the clock and 91k on the motor and tranny.
Mods:
-Cold Air Intake
-3sx 2.5 inch Test Pipe
-Eibach Lowering Springs
-3sx UnderDrive Crank Pulley
-Exedy Stage II Clutch
-Fidanza Flywheel
-17 inch Silver 5 spoke rims
-Cobra Radar Detector
-Digital Oil and Air to Fuel Ratio gauges on Pillar Pod
-Momo Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
-Front grill
-Red Racing Pedals
-Red and black steering wheel cover
-Red and black painted interior trim (might need to be repainted)
-JVC CD Player with MP3 player input (remote included)
-Carbon Fiber Emblems
-Cross-drilled slotted rotors
-Red painted calipers
-1 clear corner light (other one broke)
New Parts include the timing belt, drive belts, master and slave cylinders, fuel filter, spark plugs and spark plug wires, water pump, exhaust gaskets....
The Bad: theres a small dent on the drivers side fender that can be easily popped back in, turn signals dont turn off automatically, small paint chip on rear bumper, the drivers side window makes a weird noise when it goes up or down, rear tire is causing the car to shake a little once you hit like 60mph....thats all i could remember off the top of my head.
Other than that the car runs really good, pulls hard, shifts awesome, looks really really nice, turns alot of heads and overall is an awesome car.....The reason im selling it is because theres a time in every mans life when he realizes he needs more....like a vr4... Asking Price is $5500 o.b.o.

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f290/xxcolombian369xx/DSC02763.jpg[/IMG